Listen to God

Cursed is he who does
          the work of the LORD
                deceitfully,
     And cursed is he who keeps
          back his sword from
                 blood.
                Jeremiah 48:10

     Reading the Bible would be a good start.  You must know if someone is being deceitful.  Many will use God's Word for their own gain.  Many also think because their life in the flesh is going well that they are blessed by God. 
     The second line is a bit more difficult.  Men fought and killed because God told them to.  If God tells you anything then it is ok.  The people of Israel had to kill when they entered the Promised Land - there is a time to fight and kill. 
     This is difficult for me to understand, people in general.  God chooses His sheep.  We can't go around and do things in the name of God, especially if He doesn't call us to do so.  I started these books of verses because the Holy Spirit told me to, not because I wanted to do them. 
     My ignorance of the Bible (at the time I started) was one reason not to do them, but I also didn't know if I could commit to doing them.  This will be my last book of verses, this I know.  God has directed me all the way. 
     Some people (especially my mom) think I chose to live my current lifestyle.  Currently I have four toes and am living at the mission.  I didn't choose this, God put me on a path.  I could be living at my house with the luxuries of this world, but I chose to do God's will. 
     People just don't understand, and what gets me is they don't seem to care to understand.  Maybe they don't know the questions to ask.  Trust me when I say that I don't seek acceptance or approval. 
     This isn't about me, but about God and following His will.  Many things He has told me haven't happened yet, but I know they will.  God speaks the truth and doesn't lie! 
     So be careful what you do concerning God and the Bible.  Educate yourself the best that you can, and if God decides to call you, then He will when He is ready.  Many things will happen.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.