The Expulsion (Prologue)

Ella's P.O.V.

Someone has just let Boggarts out throughout the school almost 20 of them! And based on the smirk that Evil little witch Leta is wearing, I know it is her that did this, I then saw one coming towards me and the others. I was one of the most trusted, and talented people at this school so many other people stood behind me as I continuously faced my worse fear, My father. I put him in outfits or make him sing sometimes, but quickly catch the creatures so that no one recognizes who he is. I defeated the boggart and counted the amount I had and I had 15, only 5 left in the school. Only then did I see four of them ganging up on a singular student, a kind of close friend of mine, Newt. "OUI!" I shouted at the boggarts making them turn to me "MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!" I shouted at them "RIDDIKULUS!" They all changed and I quickly captured them in the bag I had put a charm on when this horrifying nightmare began. "Only one more everyone! Let's go check with the teachers to see if maybe they have caught it." I addressed the people following me I went over to Newt and held out my hand, helping him get up. "Alright let's go no time to waste!" I exclaimed to the people, then gave Newt a warm smile and making sure he was alright, which he assured me he was and began walking towards where the teachers were gathered.

_________-----------_________--------!Tiiime Skiiiip!__________-----------_______------____

I had shown my photos to the people in high power, I showed them evidence but they wouldn't believe me. Newt ended up taking the blame and being expelled. I was now at the platform saying goodbye "I know we haven't really had a chance to talk that much Newt and I regret that." I gave him a warm smile "I hope that we'll be able to become closer in the future. But you take care of yourself alright?" she told him. He nodded "and here. " she handed Newt a suitcase "It has an extensible charm on it I thought it would be perfect for your creatures. I already set some of the Biomes up for them." she told him her eyes getting misty. The train made a loud noise indicating it was time to go and the friends hugged one last time. After he entered the train it pulled away and the two kept waving until the other was out of sight. 

-----months later------

It has been a while since Newt was kicked out and Ella had been defending him from all of the rumors people had started, she had been writing letters to Newt and had been conversing with him that way but recently he had stopped sending letters and replying to hers. It, of course, made her sad but she continued to work hard, and after another year, graduated the wizarding school at the top of her class.

A/N: HELLLOOOO MY DARLINGS! I hope you liked this chapter feel free to comment and give constructive criticism No Hate here! Let me know if you liked it, add it to your library, like it, and I guess vote? Alright, that's all for now Byyyyeeee!