One Mistake Ten Lies - PRNTAI

By: PRNTAI Title: Im not sure how it relates to the story but I'm sure I will find out soon!

By: PRNTAI
Title: Im not sure how it relates to the story but I'm sure I will find out soon!

Cover: they're hot. (BUT TAE STILL GOT ME MAD SO).

(For this review I will be skipping the plot section, and using the questions the author has asked me to answer for them tehe).

Whether the book is interesting or boring: To tell the truth, the whole story is getting me interesting. The small downfall of the plot to me is the beginning. It is a good beginning, but the story didn't get me so interested in it until a little bit after. BUT DONT GET ME WRONG!! I really like this story. I'm enjoying it a lot right now, and I can't wait to know what happens next!!

Parts most interesting: The thing or fact really, that I found most interesting to me is Taehyung's preference in girls. Yes, I'm sorry I sound weird haha. But honestly I find it interesting and really feel like he's a bit immature. Like... ALL GIRLS GET EMOTIONAL AND THEYRE ALL COMPLICATED AT SOME POINT TAE.

Parts most boring: There aren't really much boring parts of the story to be honest. I really do love the plot of the story and think that you could go really far with it. AND I ALSO THINK THAT TAE'S A LITTLE BITCH AND FKEKCKSK

Realistic?: In some sense, I really do think that this could happen. Poor Prin. :(
TAE JUST GETS ME SO MAD I- KSJSKSKSK

Description: uWu. If JK is gonna confess his love to Prin, I say do it Jungkook! HER HUSBAND IS BEING HORRIBLE TO HER SO DO IT. TREAT HER LIKE SHE DESERVES TO BE TREATED, WITH LOVE AND CARE!!!

Recommend?: Yes I would 10/10 recommend this book to anyone! It's a very good book that can get you interested quickly.

Ending note: Other than small grammar errors, and repetitive words, the book is very well written, and I have enjoyed reading it! I can't wait to see more! And thank you for requesting!

- Uyennie ❤️