Upside Down - NourhaneauxToumanion

By: NourhaneauxToumanion

Title: The title really got me interested. I really like it hehe.

Cover: an amazing cover. I really like it.

Plot(questions asked):

Script of novel form:
IN MY HONEST OPINION (meaning only my opinion, and that you don't have to listen to me if you wish not to). I believe stories should be in novel form, unless they are texting stories, or there is texting between characters in a story. I feel it will better bring a good flow to a story's plot line. However, if you like your story better with it's script form, that is alright as well. You're the author hehe. It's your choice! I'm sure we will like it either way.

Beginning: I enjoyed the beginning of the book.
I thought it was a good introduction, showing how a peaceful scene could turn deadly and dangerous in a matter of a few seconds.

Feel hooked while reading?:
To be honest, some parts got me interested while some did not. I was interested and hooked into the action of trying to save the members, but when the saving was still undergoing and Y/N and her friends were just sitting around and waiting, I wasn't as interested, mainly because I just couldn't wait to see what would happen next. So some parts hooked, while some didn't for me.

Members's emotions:
Not only do I think that novel form will help with flow, but I also think that it would help with bringing out emotions. AGAIN, YOU DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT I SAY, I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY AND I LOVE THE PLOTLINE, But this is my opinion and ideas to try and expand on your idea.

I DO NOT INTEND TO SAY ANYTHING MEAN OR UNHELPFUL AND PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM. I AM SORRY IF I AM. ;-;

Anyway.
As for your comments about how your story is too long...

I REALLY DONT SEE THE PROBLEM LMAO.

Mine are too short 😂😂

I really think that the length of your story is perfectly fine!

Things I personally enjoyed about the story:
- the plot line in general: ITS A GENIUS IDEA. Something new and interesting to get people thinking and really interested!!
- how the members stayed with Y/N after being saved for their safety: I really loved this aspect because we get to see a more relaxed Y/N, and get to read more interactions between her and the BTS members.
- Nariman: hi, I love her a lot lmao. She's so funny. :)
- Y/N's strong character and her ability to take care of 7 males really impresses me lmao.

Recommend: yEs I would love to recommend. It's an amazing plot line that will keep you interested to see what happens next!

Ending note: other than some grammatical mistakes and spelling errors here and there in the story, it is really good and you can really go far with it. THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING AND SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE AHH!!!