Beside Like a Shadow - Nextlifedreams

By: NextlifeDreams

By: NextlifeDreams

Title: Good title. Something that got me interested into the book. I do not see how it correlates to the plotline.
(Edit: I do see how it relates to the plot of the story nEvErmiNd).

Cover: a beautiful man. I personally do not like the different colors of the title and the author's name, but that's simply my opinion.

Notes:
- grammar and word placement were a bit off at times, but that's alright!
- in general, I rather liked the idea of the story. It touched upon many different topics in the society that we see and experience today. It was a very interesting point of view to experience.

One note I must mention however. I feel like some parts were missing some detail, making the scene feel rushed. However, this rarely happened throughout the book, so I don't see it as much of a problem.

Overall, I think it's an outstanding book, that captures different points of views in our society today, and is a very interesting read.

Recommend?
Yes, I would recommend to all.

End note:

Thank you so much for requesting! I am very sorry that the review has taken a long time to come out, as I've been very busy.

I hope you're doing well!

- UYENNIE