Musical

GBFF- JUGHEAD!!

GBFF- FORSYTH-PENDLETON JUGHEAD JONES III!!

Romeo- HOW DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME?!!

GBFF- Betty told me, now you're here...

Romeo- what do you want Keller?

GBFF- WHY DON'T YOU AUDITION FOR MY MUSICALS?!!!

Romeo- ohhh.... that

GBFF- I heard you singing with Betty

Juliet- haha, you should audition Juggie, you're a great singer

Romeo- I can't act

Arch- you can, you were Joseph in nativity when we were 7, Betty was Mary, me and kev were kings

Romeo- not that again...

Juliet- you were so good jug! The only reason Kevin hasn't been pressing you to audition for his musicals was because he didn't think you could sing

SP- wow jughead.

Vampire- early bughead

Romeo- shut up guys!!

GBFF- audition for descendants please jughead!

Juliet- please Juggie?

Romeo- I'll try.

Auditions

IRL

Kevin's POV
I had already cast Ben and mal (Archie and Veronica), jay (sweet pea), Lonnie (Toni), chad (chuck) Doug (Fangs), Evie (Josie), uma (Cheryl) and Gil (Reggie). I decided I would play Harry. Betty was auditioning for Jane. "Hey kev," she smiled.
"You have the part, you're the only one auditioning for her so yeah," I said tiredly.
"Thanks I guess," she giggled. I handed her the script and she skipped out the room. Jughead came in, auditioning for Carlos. "Hey kev," he yawned.
"Here's the script, you got the part because no one else is auditioning," I smirked. He blinked several times and took the script I was holding towards him. "See you in rehearsals Carlos," I waved. He waved back, still not talking. Haha.

Betty's POV
Juggie and I are walking to rehearsals. "Why am I doing this again betts?" He said suddenly.
"Because you'll do great," I pecked his cheek. We walked into the hall. "Hey jughead!" Sweet pea waved. "Betty," he nodded to me. I smiled and waved. "B!" Veronica literally tackled me to the ground.
"Get off of meeee!" I wailed. "Juggie save meee!!" I whined.
"Guys, I have Alice cooper, F.P. Jones and Gladys Jones playing fairy godmother, king beast and belle, so Archie, your stage parents are your best friends parents," Kevin announced. My mom came out wearing a dress and pink bow, F.P. had a blue suit, crown and glasses on. I put my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter, it was so not his style at all, anyways, Gladys followed wearing a yellow dress and silver sandals.
"Veronica, sweet pea, Josie and jughead get over here and get ready for 'ways to be wicked'," Kevin shouted. "Betty, F.P, gladys, chuck and Alice get ready and into your positions," Kevin added. I nodded.

I tied my hair back and put a bow in it, straightening my cheerleading outfit. "That was great Juggie," I beamed. He nodded.
"It wasn't absolutely terrible," she shrugged. I giggled. "That was great Jughead! You're a natural," Kevin shouted. Archie came over and patted his shoulder. "Great one son," F.P. hugged jughead.
"Thanks dad," he smiled weakly.
"Well done elizabeth, everyone," mom came over.
"Hey mom," I greeted.

"Hey guys, not enough time for chit chat, we need Cheryl, Reggie and myself to do 'what's my name?' "Betty, can you oversee it?" Kev turned to me. I nodded and sat down in his usual seat.

"That was great guys!" I clapped.
"Well done babe," Toni kissed cheryl's cheek. "Thank you TT," she smiled modestly.

A/N- should I do a part two? I don't know if I should or not. Comment please!!