Tangerine. Tangerine. Tangerine.

Alice stepped forward, knife in hand and face blank. "Mum... mum?" Betty asked. Alice leapt forward and attacked. "It's like you're-" Betty said quietly, then was interrupted by another slash. "Hypnotized," she realized. Alice slashed again, just as Betty snapped her fingers. "Elizabeth!"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

"What happened Alice?" FP glared.
"I picked up the phone, then I was standing over Betty with a bloody knife in my hand! I think she said hypnotized," Alice sobbed.
"Okay. We'll hear Betty's side when she wakes up," FP stood up.
"Arch, heard from my boy?" FP called.
"No. His phone is turned off," Archie answered. Kevin and Veronica were sitting either side of him, Toni and Cheryl standing next to them. They suddenly heard screaming. "Miss cooper!" A doctor shouted.
"Betty? Is my cousin okay you piece of vermin?" Cheryl grabbed the collar of a passing doctor and pushed him against a wall. "She's just having nightmares. Not surprising since everything she's been through, it was about time she broke, we were getting worried, she isn't stable yet though, she has a cut on her stomach, one on her shoulder and one on her face, please let me go miss blossom!"
"Very well. If anything changes you come straight here or there will be hell to pay," Cheryl let him go.
"You're seriously hot when you do that," Toni whispered.
"Thank you TT. Now, where is everyone? I thought Betty had more friends then this," Cheryl said.
"Josie and sweets disappeared and fangs is on a call," FP said.

Betty opened her eyes slowly. She felt stiff. Rigid. She saw white. White? Oh yeah. Her hypnotized mum had attacked her.