Get your filthy hands off her

Part two of 'don't cross her again'

Kevin's POV
Me and Betty were walking to English. Chuck, Archie and Reggie stood in front of us. "Look what the dog dragged in," chuck grinned.
"You look real hot betts. Wanna join up with me?" Reggie asked.
"Why couldn't you dress like this when we used to date?" Archie finished. Betty bit her lip and clenched her fists. She hadn't told anyone but me that she did it. She said she didn't notice it half the time. I saw blood through her fingers. "We have to go to English boys, I hope
We don't see you around," I grabbed B's wrist and dragged her to English.
"Thanks Kev. There's another thing you should know.." but the teacher interrupted her by doing the register.

After English we had French together. Cher and Jose were in our class so that's good, We only have form, history an art with jughead, fangs, T and sweets. "Hey guys," I wave. Jose looks up from her notebook. "Bonjour Kev," Cheryl grinned. Betty giggled.

"Kev, I'm gonna go to reception to look at the blue&gold. See you later," Betty rushes off. Weird, I would've gone with her.
"Where's B?" T asks as I set my tray down.
"She said she was gonna check out the blue&gold and that she'd see us before lunch was over," I answered and put a carrot stick in my mouth. Jug's brow furrowed.
"She'll be fine. Have you met Betty? She's not as helpless as she used to be," Cheryl said haughtily. Jose nods.
"That's right. People shouldn't mess with her anyway, everyone knows that," she concludes. "Yeah. We'll smash their faces in for hurting our queen," fangs cracked his knuckles.

Veronica's POV
I wanted Betty to hurt. She left me with an unreliable jock. She left me with no one. She is gonna pay. Archie and I are just f*ck buddies, no feelings. He wants her so I'm not gonna interrupt. Plus, her boyfriend is cute. "Hey B!" I say in a mock enthusiastic tone. She glares at me. "You have ten minutes before I have to go to my friends so they don't send a search party," she said sourly.
"Weeeelll, B, you left me with a f*cking retard so now you're gonna pay bitch," I punched her. She winced but I kept going, kicking her with my five inch stiletto heels in the stomach. Then I produced a knife.

She stood, slouched then I stabbed her

She stood, slouched then I stabbed her. Right in the foot. Then the shoulder. Then the leg. Then I cut her face, and she now had an at least five inch bloody cut from her forehead to corner of her mouth. She screamed and collapsed onto the floor. I saw her pull out her own knife. I put mine away.

God that's a pretty knife

God that's a pretty knife. "You gonna stab me B? You can't at the moment. You're dying, see you," I laughed and strutted out the blue&gold.

Toni's POV
I decided to go to my locker. I saw a sign on a door. Blue&gold. Hmm. I'm gonna see what's inside. Kev said Betty was going to see someone about the blue&gold. I open the door.
Oh.
My.
Frickin.
God.
"Betty!!" I scream and help her up. She was as white as a ghost, and losing blood fast. "T, get me to jug. Please," she said hoarsely.
"Na uh girl, you're coming with me to the Wyrm, let's go sign you out," I helped her limp to reception without bumping into anyone as everyone was at lunch.

It turns out that Betty has:
A broken foot
A shattered collar bone.
A fractured leg.
A cut that needed ten stitches.
Shit. What will jug say?
"T, where's Juggie?" Betty asked.
"Well, let's not tell anyone you got attacked just yet. We'll all get expelled, but out of school.. oh we can do damage there," I grinned. She giggled.

Betty was dismissed an hour later. The others should be finishing school soon.

Jug- where the F*ck are you?! And where's Betty?!

Kev- do you know where B is?!

Cher- fangs said you weren't in last period. Neither was Betty. Why?!!

Jose- where are you two?!

Sweets- what happened? You and Betty boop weren't in last period!!

Fangs- where the heck are you guys?!

Great.

Me- hard to explain... meet me at the Wyrm. Jug don't kill anyone.

Jug- Betty?!

Me- she can't use her phone. It.. it got smashed..

Kev- what?! Smashed?! My whom and why?!

Me- just get to the Wyrm. Betty's alive.

Sweets- who the f*ck hurt her?

Me- JUST GET TO THE WYRM SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELVES!!

Me- hey Betty here injured jug need u

Jug- we're on our way Juliet 🖤

I took my phone back from Betty and put it in my pocket, then I wheeled her into the Wyrm. "There you two are! I got a message saying you had signed out- Betty, what happened sweetheart?" F.P. rushed over.
"Mmhm, I'll live. Well, five minutes later than I would've died," B shrugged.
"What? Who did this? Why?" Serpents rushed around B.
"Stop! You're overwhelming her, Let's go to a booth B," I pushed her away.

Fangs' POV
"Her phone broke? She's alive? Did someone attack her?" Jug rambled.
"Dude, let's go to the Wyrm and see for ourselves. Toni's with her, and they're at the Wyrm. Your dad's there and all the older serpents," sweets soothes him. He growls.
"He really loves her, huh?" Kevin whispers.
"To infinity and back," I said back, looking at jug's back. He had his serpent jacket on, he took off his beanie and put his helmet on instead, he pulled on his gloves and revved up the engine. we followed him out riverdale high. As we left, I saw a raven haired girl wearing pearls and a purple dress putting a knife in her handbag. I heard a few words of what she was muttering to herself. "Hopefully that got rid of that blonde bitch,"
Anger rose inside me. Did she mean Betty? Our sweet, innocent serpent queen? Oh she's gonna get hell if she means Betty.

Jug slammed the doors open. We followed. "BETTY! TONI! WHERE ARE YOU?" Kevin yelled.
"They're in your office jug," F.P. said.
"Betty?" Cheryl asked.
"She's gonna be alright physically.. but I'm not sure about mentally," F.P. sighs. Jug didn't listen to anymore, he ran behind the bar.

Betty's POV
I was doodling on a page in jug's journal. He said it was okay as he liked my doodles. "Betts? Who did this to you?" Jug came in, his voice broke between Betty and who. Toni pushed me out from behind the desk. "God B, was it Veronica? She wasn't in lunch," Kev came in and crouched down next to me.
"The raven haired girl I saw putting a knife in her handbag saying 'hopefully that got rid of that blonde bitch', she had pearls round her neck too," fangs said. sweets cracked his knuckles, loudly. I started to cry, jug engulfed me in a hug. "She said I left her with no one. That I left her with a f*cking retard," I sobbed.
"Hey! That's not true! Jose helped me control the security cameras and she was the one f*cking your boyfriend. She can't say that. Let's go and kill her!" Kevin said.
"Hear hear," Jose said. I smiled weakly.
"I'm fine, honestly guys,"

A/N: I'm probably gonna do another part. What do you think of it though?