five

joonie hadn't tried to act this good in a while. he was constantly asking the pretty man if there was anything he could do to help him. he wanted to prove that he was the best boy.

even big namjoon was giving the man everything he could ever desire, even allowing the man to go home if he chose.

overall seokjin was intrigued, the boy seemed desperate for his love. he was slowly taking a liking to the boy, until namjoon slipped up.

it had been a long day, a prostitution ring was taken down but many men were hurt in the process. the ring had been around for a while now, one of seoul's biggest. they delved into drug making as well. so after clearing the ring, he had to get rid of the drug labs scattered around korea.

he was so stressed that he made jeongguk cry. all the boy was trying to do was offer namjoon food, and he got snapped at.

"can't you see i'm fucking busy?"

"i was just gonna bring you some food, hyung. i was wondering what you want?"

"nothing, now get the fuck out of here unless you wanna go clean up the meth labs in daegu."

jeongguk ran out of the office, tears welling up in his eyes. jeongguk had a bad past with drugs, meth especially. both his parents were druggies, he was terrified of becoming like them.

luckily he had found taehyung, who gladly comforted his smaller boyfriend.

but taehyung knew he had to tell hoseok or seokjin what namjoon had done.

so here seokjin was, standing outside the office of a mafia boss who he needed to punish. it was nerve wrecking. seokjin knew the power that namjoon held, yet namjoon had specifically asked seokjin to punish him during instances like this.

he quietly entered, seeing the man with his head in his hands.

"namjoon-ah," the man's head shot up, tears welling up in his eyes. he knew why seokjin was here.

"s-sir, i'm so so sorry, i didn't mean to yell at him, i'm just so stressed." he stuttered out. seokjin felt some pitty for the man.

"what's got you so stressed, hun?"

"the prostitution ring. i've finally taken them down but i've got so many escorts in my hands now, many without families. i've already promised two boys a place in the gang, min yoongi and park jimin. i've asked jackson and the gang to take some as well, but he could only take three. nct is my only option left." he ranted.

"namjoon, you know that doesn't forgive what you did right? we can talk about this after your punishment, okay?" he was being so sweet in namjoon's mind, he hadn't yelled once or called him any bad names. yet seokjin felt he was being too harsh, the boy was stressed and he was still punishing him.

after the boy nodded, seokjin walked towards him and pulled him up from the chair, replacing namjoon with himself. he stood the boy in front of him. "how many spanks do you think you deserve?" he spoke sweetly yet dominating, making namjoon's skin crawl. "whatever you see fit, sir."

seokjin shook his head, "i asked you because this is my first time punishing you and i don't know everything about you and your body yet. you know how sensitive you are, i do not. please give me a number, namjoon-ah."

"t-twenty maybe?" seokjin nodded, pulling the tearful boy over his lap. after removing his pants and underwear, he spoke to the boy. "do you know why you are being punished?"

"yes sir, i made jeongguk cry because i was stressed. i was a bad hyung."

and the punishment finally began, hits slowly gaining strength. namjoon started begging him to stop around 10, but seokjin gave no mercy.

when finished, the sobbing boy was pulled into seokjin's chest and comforted. "you did so good, such a good boy for me, so proud of you." he whispered praises to the boy, making him finally slip. "thank you for p-punishing joonie, s-sir."

(word count: 690)