ten

namjoon woke up in big space.

he smiled when he awoke, the memories of the night before not hitting him yet. he snuggled closer to yoongi's chest, the smaller man giggling when he did so. "good morning, sleepyhead."

"mornin' hyung," he mumbled. "why am I with you and seokie?"

yoongi panicked. "w-well, seokjin was being a bad daddy last night s-so me and hobi decided to take care of you." he stuttered nervously.

"you guys are too nice. and too warm. where's hyung?"

"probably in his room. just stay here with us, joon. you're so cuddly." yoongi whined.

"hyungie, i got mafia stuff to do. i'm sure you and seokie get tired of doing my job for me."

namjoon heard a grumble behind him before he heard a voice. "baby, we will take over for you if that's what you want. me and yoongi love seeing you happy."

yoongi grinned. "he's right joon. we love you."

the boy blushed before rolling over and snuggling into hoseok's chest, yoongi clinging to namjoon like a backpack.

"I love you guys too, little joonie is still scared of hoseok though." he giggled.

hoseok gasped, "why? what did hoseok ever do to joonie?" he said in third person.

"you had to punish me before hyung came, and sometimes you weren't too nice."

yoongi cut in. "what happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

joonie wasn't behaving again, this time it was bad. he deleted the information on some poppy fields that a large heroin cartel buys from.

it had taken the men nearly six months to gather all the information, and only a few seconds for it to all dissapear.

to say hoseok was pissed was an understatement. the man was fuming.

"what have I fucking told you before, namjoon?" he said through gritted teeth, trying to keep his cool, "don't touch shit when you're in little space!" he lost his temper.

by now namjoon was big, yet he was just as terrified as little joonie would have been. he kept his mouth shut, not making eye contact with the angry man in front of him.

"what should I fucking do with you, huh? why did we ever make you leader, you can't even control your god damn little side!" he shouted, the larger man tearing up at being yelled at.

"I'm sorry! okay? I never asked to be a little, I never asked to be fucking leader, I had no say in what position you put me in!" he snapped, "I'll just fucking leave if you want, you won't have a stupid little in your gang no more."

and with that he left, not returning for weeks.

(word count: 449)