Chapter 1

I Ran out of the school building, My legs pumping hard as I Tried to get away from my pursuers. My chest felt like it was filled with led momentarily making me feel like I was well on my way to hades as I tried thinking of the best Hiding spots around town.
I stopped for a minute and Brushed away green highlighted hair and took a breather. I stood at a cross roads persay But as soon as I Heard Jasmine and Donnell's voices not far behind me I started running taking the road to my right.
Ran Behind A couple of buildings and just kept running wondering how the twins were managing to track me like I was an animal. I mean I get that it was their job to make my life miserable but Damn it could I just get one day off.
I ran into a dead end sweat trickling down my face as I faced the brick red wall. To my left was a building with graffiti stained walls and a huge trashcan that I was sure could accomodate me and to my right was a ladder that led to the top of the building.I bolted the ladder.I'd be damned if these two bullies caught me in a trash can I'd rather weigh my options on the roof top.
When I got to the roof top my book bag hanging off my shoulders I stood at the edge of the building to get an eagle's point of view on everything and there they were , Donnell And Jasmine Looking for Me, Vulnerable Clara.
After A few mins of Looking aimlessly they gave up and walked to the direction of the school. My shoulders slacked back as I took a sigh of relief.I pulled out a joint out of my denim jeans pocket and pulled out Matches out of GAP™ Hoodie and ignited it. I took a well deserved Pull of My "Medicinal Cannabis" and felt like my problems were slipping away.I looked at the sky as it turned neon and looked down at my timberlands as they turned from brown to purple. Yup! stealing this stuff from Jasmine was totally worth it , I mean Hey I needed it more than they did considering my prescription had ran out.
After an hour or so of laying on the roof top and letting myself get soaked by the Afternoon sun I decided to head home.
I slid down the ladder feeling a little light and made a perfect landing suprisingly.I plugged in my earphones and Listened to 'up like an insomniac' by Xxxtentacion. The 808s of the song seemed to be stimulating my body into moving and gaining energy and when I finally got home I was the hungriest person on the planet. I might or might not have eaten my Little sisters Cereal but who cares right.I stumbled around for a couple of minutes dancing and listening to music.I sang as loud as i wanted , Mom had told me she was going out for dinner with everyone else that night(mom,Iris and dad) & that meant I was queen of the castle. I eventually Exhausted myself within minutes and
went straight to bed not knowing that I had cealed my own fate to nothing but misery.