Chapter 2

I Woke that morning yesterday Nothing but a distant memory. The morning routine was simple and straight forward Get outta bed, Take A shit, Take a bath go downstairs , Eat breakfast and get back to prison I mean school...get back to school.I Got to the kitchen table not having an appetite but still took some toast,Smeared some butter on it and I was off to school. As I was about to feel the Cold Door handle in my hand I heard my mom sigh behind me.
'Clara....baby you've been putting on the same Clothes for the past three days' she said with a warm smile on here face.I loved my mom to the moon and back she seemed to be the only one who understood me and empathized with me, her and my Little sister. Sometimes I forgot my mom was my mom and people (aswell as myself) often mistook us for sisters. As far as best Friends Go she was my best friend,Hell she was my only friend.
'lets get back to your room I help you pick something out okay' mom said this while carrying me , a 15 year old up the stairs.I wasnt complaining.
I ended up in A black hoodie as well as black jeans with Black timberlands on my Feet, my mom knew best right?.
I got to school half expecting Jasmine and Donnell to be At my throats for stealing their weed but Alas here I was Unscathed.I set in class before the first period bell and waited patiently for the bell to go off.I headed to the back seat and started going through the notes from the previous lesson when I heard a voice next to me 'What you reading?'
I nearly hopped out of my Timberlands. Instead of snapping at the intruder I responded ' Latin'. I turned my head to look at who exactly had decided to creep up on me.I was met by Warm brown eyes that almost looked like honey,Pink lips that Resembled Rose petals, Brown Flawless skin without a speck of imperfection on it and the silkiest Midnight black hair ive ever seen in my life. 'Hey Im Anna,Im new here' the girl said with a smile.
I reached out and shook her hand and introduced myself.
after An Awkward bit of silence she asked ' I really dont know my way around mind being my guardian Angel for a bit until im able to take care of myself?'.
I was quite hesitant but everything about this girl Screamed GOODVIBES so I Decided to hang out with her for the rest of the day.