Chapter 3

The day went by without me bumping into Jasmine or Donnell.Like. how awesome could things get right?.
After spending the Afternoon noon talking to Anna and Her deciding she wanted to highlight her hair green like mine we became quite close to each other.I walked home that day with a smile on my face because to be quite honest it had been an awesome day.
I Got home at 6p.m to find my moms car parked in the driveway.I ran to the front door and as I was about to open the door I realized something felt off.The house was dead silent and all the lights were on.I stepped onto the front porch and Felt my Heart stop for a second. I looked at the Bottom part of the door as Blood managed to leak through. I opened the door very slowly and peeped inside.I got inside making sure I dont make a sound and shut the door behind me as I look into the kitchen.I felt my entire body freeze as I saw my 7 year old sister laying face first into the table with a slit throat.I ran to her and shook her trying to convince myself that this was all a bad dream ' Iris....iris....sis....this isnt funny get up.Iris' Tears streamed down myface.
I went the stairs to find my Father's Decapitated body right in the middle of the stairs with a rifle in his hand and his head at the bottom of the stairs.I was overwashed with Dread as I ran past his body to my parents bedroom. My world Turned upside down when I got into my parents bedroom. I found my mothers body Hanging Off the Chandelier. I Ran up to her and untied her and Looked at her blank eyes.I was too late, I let out a guttural scream only to hear a voice behind me say ' That'll teach you not to steal from us'.I turned around to watch Donnell and Jasmine Turn around And fade into Literally nothing.
my mind was Baffled What the fuck had I just seen.