1 | the truth untold

The story takes place somewhere in the United States

The story takes place somewhere in the United States. Probably New York.

"You should get the black lacy panties!" My best friend Yoongi says enthusiastically. "I'd totally bang the shit out of you if you wore them."

"But I need the nightie." I pout holding it out the silky material. It's so soft and comfortable. It hugs my ass right and the windy top gives the illusion of a fully developed chest to flat girls like me. "Plus it's on sale."

"Then just get them both." Yoongi says simply.

"Some of us are broke Yoongles." I remind him.

His eyes light up. That's when he's going to offer to buy me anything I want. "I'll get them for you then." I swear he's the most generous and giving person I know. Despite coming from an affluent backround, he's humble and he doesn't live off his parents successes like most spoiled rich people do. Yoongi is extremely hard working and dedicated to his passions and I admire him for that. He's a musical genius given the fact that he has been playing the piano as soon as he leaned how to hold a pencil. When I entered the university I used to have a crush on him and to my surprise he approached me first. We hung out for a couple of weeks going to parties and all the fun stuff until I confessed to him. As you can tell, he rejected me, I got over it sooner than I expected and we became best friends. We're inseparable now and I wouldn't change anything.

I sigh. "My boyfriend is supposed to buy me seductive underwear, not my best friend." Then I decline his offer politely "And no, Yoongs I appreciate it, but I can take care of my needs myself."

"And do I need to remind you that your ass is single?" He throws.

"Nope." I reply and throw the nightie in my basket.

"If you buy something at least get the panties!" Yoongi exclaims.

"Not gonna happen." I say. "They're nice but they show too much ass."

"That's the beauty of lingerie babe." Yoongi says. "They expose your most delicate parts for the other party to strip you not just with their eyes and then devour you in one bite."

I laugh at his interpretation and walk towards the cashier. "Gee, you just enlightened me."

"That's what I'm here for." he smirks when a pretty girl walks by. She's blonde, quite tall. To sum up, she's Yoongi's type. "I'll excuse myself right now. Go pay for your lame pj's."

"So you're abandoning me for a chick?" I fake a pout. "What happened to bros before hoes?"

"Okay, now first you aren't a dude." Yoongi says. "Second, Hobi is my bro. And third, I'm not abandoning you I'm-" He pauses and I throw him a look. "Okay, I don't know how to tell you off now."

I roll my eyes as he takes off. I pay for my stuff and when the cashier gives me my change I head towards the direction where Yoongi disappeared.

"Aish, where's he?" I mutter out loud when a sales girl approaches me.