Chapter 1! WHAT!?!?!

Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless boy. His family consists of only his mother. His father was never in his life. Izuku wants to become a hero but others think he can't. He is bullied for his dream to be a hero. His life was about to change completely from being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He will become a boy with a powerful quirk after being a quirkless boy.

He was running late on his way home from school so to save time he went through alleyways. When he was about three blocks from school he ran down an alley right into a man. When he ran into the man they both fell down. The man had a bag that fell next to him. The man panicked and pulled a syringe out of the bag. He stabbed Izuku with the syringe and emptied the contents into him. Izuku cried out in pain and stared at the man in surprise before trying to get up to run.

The man finally looked at who he stabbed. He stopped his movements as he watched Izuku try and run but collapsed. He thought this kid was the men chasing and gave him a random quirk. 'What is going to happen to this young boy? What was the quirk he gave him anyway and is it going to kill him.' The man thought as he watched the boy release all the contents of his stomach. The boy started to fall over unconscious before the man ran and caught him. He picked up the two bags and ran to get the boy and himself away from the men that he could now hear running down the alleys behind.

He got to the busy street that an angry blond was walking down. "HEY PUT DEKU DOWN NOW!" The blond yelled at the man holding the poor boy whimpering in his sleep as his body was changing. The men chasing him also came yelling down the alley as the blond started running at the man. The man threw the boy's bag to the blond before getting ready to throw the boy. Once the blond caught the bag the man yelled, "CATCH!" The blond dropped the bag as he saw the man throw the unconscious boy at him.

The man took off with his bag as the blond caught the boy and men came running out of the alley after the man. Izuku's face was of pain as blood ran down his arm and into the new feathers on his arm. The teen looked over the boy looking at the boy's new features before asking, "What happened to you Deku?" He held the boy in a way the would support his new limb behind him and so it wouldn't drag on the ground. He grabbed the boy's bag that he dropped and took Izuku to his house to recover before Izuku goes home. The teen got to his house and slammed the door opened and rushed upstairs as his mother yelled at him before following him. He placed the boy on his bed as his mother came in yelling before seeing her son tending to a unconscious Izuku.

He remove the boy's top half of his uniform carefully as he adjusted the boy's tail so he wasn't laying in it completely. He got the first aid kit in his room and searched for where the blood was coming from. Once the place was found he cleaned the wound and wrapped it in bandages. His mother watched as he did so before his son ask for her to get food and water for Izuku. She was surprised that her son asked her. Like he ASKED HER to do something instead of yelling. She rushed off and got food and water. When she came back she saw Izuku awake and Katsuki helping him sit up as he moved his tail to sit up properly with it.

She came over and gave him the water then the food as he said quietly thank you. Once he finished Katsuki handed him his top to his uniform. Izuku put it on before saying, "I need to get home. Thank you both for everything." Izuku left their house and once on the sidewalk started to run home. He struggled at first but figured it out first and notice he was faster, more agile. He got to his street and noticed that there was sirens and police outside his apartment building.

(Izuku's POV)

I ran faster to get to my apartment building and stopped. 6 men held my mother and was yelling at the police. "Bring us this lady's son before I blow her head off!" I was about to run and yell to them that 'I'm right here' before a needle entered underneath the scales on my neck. Before I could move to get away from the needle someone grabbed me and held me down. I screamed out and the police whipped around to see me being held by a man at gunpoint.