Chapter 2

(Izuku's POV)
A nurse had entered the room with burn cream and bandages. She looked at me at first but then at Blue knowing she would be a problem. She smiled kindly before asking, "Can you please leave the room momentarily." She didn't ask me but the raptors and at first it confused them. Usually people ask me to kick them out or they try to. The raptor confused but left the room. She unwrapped the burns and when the air hit them they hurt. She could tell as she quickly but carefully applied the burn cream. She wrapped the burns smoothly before letting the raptors back in and leaving. Another nurse entered with burn supplies. She saw I had new bandages and was confused. "Wait what? Who changed your bandages?" She asked. "A nurse came in here about two minutes ago and they did." I replied. She walked to the bed and grabbed a clipboard. "I'm the only one supposed to see you till 6. She is also supposed to write down when they were changed." She said panicking. She hit the button on the wall requesting my doctor before having the security search for a new nurse with used bandages. My doctor came in and took a sample of what cream the unknown nurse used. I was moved with the raptors to a more guarded area with authorized personnel only. My normal nurse had to clean all of the burns of the unknown cream and applied the cream that they normally used. She logged the time about when the unknown nurse came. She logged the time she cleaned the burns and everything. Recovery Girl came into the room and told the nurse to get me ready for movement. They were taking me to UA. I was loaded it an ambulance and we were on our way with that guy that Endeavor saved with me. Once we were unloaded and brought to the infirmary Recovery Girl came up to us. "What you did was reckless and you should be ashamed." "But it was necessary because they were going to rape him!" The man yelled. "Who was going to rape my son!" My Father said in a deadly tone coming into the room. Endeavor soon followed coming into the room. "The villain covered in hands named Tomura. He wanted him as his boy toy as he said it." The man said as Recovery Girl kissed me healing most of my wounds. I got up and thanked them all and hugged my Father before heading to class. I walked down the hall and saw Mr. Aizawa. He saw me and ushered me into the classroom. When I came into the classroom I was instantly picked up. I was carried to my seat by Kachan. I looked at Kachan and he stated, "You look like you're about to drop." He took his sat behind me and I shrugged. I positioned my neck so I could sleep. I didn't know I slept the entire class, even when Kachan carefully picked me up and took me to the heroics class. I slept peacefully on his shoulder even as he stopped to talk to my father, Endeavor, Recovery Girl, and the man. He slightly glared at the man because of his previous encounter with him. He shook me awake when heroics class had started. I looked at All Might as he went through names all the way till he said Kachan's name. Todo came and took me from Kachan so he could go and do what he was required to do. "Why is everyone holding me like a baby." I pouted. Todo just held me tighter. Once Kachan finished he took me from Todo. Class went on and I was getting mad because my name wasn't getting called. "All Might what about me!" I said. "Young Midoriya you are injured so you can not train till you are healed." He said. I got pissed and Kachan could tell because he put me down and backed away. So did All Might. He still thought I was the same weak kid that couldn't save his mother. "I will be perfectly fine. I'm not some weak kid. A little burn isn't going to stop me from training." I snarled at him. My KI was flooding out as I did. "Young Midoriya your father wound want you to train when you're hurt." He said. "DON'T bring my father into this. What are you going to bring my dead mother in next. I saw the footage of what happened after I was knocked out. You just stood there as the man shoot her! A little injury never stops a hero from fighting not even a big one!" I yelled at him as the class all backed even farther away. "Young Midoriya, I'm sorry about your mother but I'm saying the truth." He said glaring at me. I stomped before turning around. "The truth! Ha was it true you could have done something to save my mother but just stood there." *Silence* "Exactly my point! Don't talk to me! Don't follow me! Don't touch me!" I yelled before running out of the class with tears falling down my face. I ran straight out of the school grounds.

(3rd Person)

"Don't touch me!" Izuku yelled before running out and tears flew off his face. "Young Midoriya!" All Might yelled before trying to run after him. "Don't even try it!" Bakugou yelled pissed. "What did he mean that you could have save Aunt Inko!" He yelled. All Might backed up as the stared in shock. "We don't have time for this we need to get Young Midoriya!" All Might exclaimed. Izuku got fed up with just training. All Might made him feel as if he was not able to become a hero because he could train with a small injury. He felt as if All Might looked down on him because his quirk didn't really have a defensive side. All Might's doesn't either! Izuku decided he was going to be a hero on his own level. He train the next 5 months in all martial arts till he dropped to master them all. Izuku's costume hid most of what he looked like. His tail was covered and looked like a different animal's tail. Izuku had become a vigilante called Razorback. Izuku ran villains off the streets and the league of villains were getting mad because they were loosing valuable members to Izuku. The heroes were searching like crazy for both Razorback and Izuku. Izuku got a tip that the League of Villains were planning an attack on the heroes in training during a training camp. Izuku managed to get the location a day ahead before moving to get to the location. By the time he ran there the day had passed and it was now the night of the attack. His senses picked up fire, villain scents, and his classmates scents. He ran to the cliff in the forest and saw a boy about to be attacked. Izuku ran and tail whipped the man off of the boy. The man flew into the wall of rock behind him.
(Izuku's PoV)
I watched will piercing eyes as he got up and smiled. "Well funny seeing you here Razorback. How's the leg feel." He said snarkingly. (A fight between the two has happened and the outcome was Izuku won but left with a broken leg.) I growled and stood ready to defend this boy. We exchange useless words before fighting. He lunges at me as I grabbed the boy. I managed to get them boy from his reach but he grabbed one of my arms. "Well you won't need this after I'm done with you anyway." He said as he snapped my arm. We continued the fight till I won. I grabbed the kid before taking off for the building in the distance. Half-way Uncle Shota cut me off and got ready to fight me for the kid. I placed the boy down before gently pushing him to Uncle Shota. I took off and when I saw the Wild Wild Pussy Cats I ran in to help. I hit the villains once or twice and gave the Pussy Cats advantage on them. I went to help my classmates when a knife flew at me. I caught it in my mouth before running off. I avoided an area filled with gas. I heard metal hitting the ground and headed straight there. Kachan and Todo were fighting a villain by the name MoonFish. I tried distracting MoonFish but he went for an attack for Kachan behind the back. I ran and took the stab to the torso. MoonFish tore the metal out before attempting on stabbing me in the chest. I dodged and stumbled into Todo. He held me up only for me to push him away as more metal stabbed through my torso and pinned me to the ground. I bit my tongue and tried to get up when he stabbed metal through my leg and broken arm. I screamed out as it broke the bone in my leg. Todo and Kachan tried to to me as more metal was sent my way. A loud before the metal was torn away and tore from my body. My body was flung at Kachan and he caught me. Kachan laid me down as Todo ran to us. I groaned when being placed down. Todo and Kachan tried wrapping my wounds as best as they could. They removed my hood and saw my pained face. Two of my classmates ran up to us and saw my bleeding state. They instantly got to work and helped. Once they did the best they could they carefully picked me up. They walked towards the direction of the buildings to get me more help. We started to walk up to Tsu and Uraraka when my surroundings went dark.