1

"Okay, Everyone shut up! We have to make this video!" Cylie says to the guys who were sitting behind her. "Hey Guys! I decided to make a group video with these boys! Introduce yourselves" Cylie says. "I'm Matthew!" Matt says smiling big. Carter kisses his cheek, and wraps an arm around him. "Aw!" Cylie says poking Carter's cheek. Matt laughs while kissing him. "You guys are adorable , but Shaylor is way better!" Taylor says wrapping an arm around Shawn. "Um No! Cash is much better!" Cameron says. Cylie crossed her arms. "I'm Jealous of you little fuckers" She says.

"Aw Poor Cylie doesn't have someone to love! Does someone need a hug?" Nash asks. "Shut up Hamilton" Cylie says laughing. "Anywhore, How are you guys doing? I can't hear you, but that's okay because I love every single one of you" Cylie says into the camera. "Same here! Well we all love you" Cameron says smiling. "What if Ariana Grande followed me randomly right now" Hayes says randomly. "I would make you DM her 20 million times saying to follow me" Cylie says. "Same Here!" Johnson says.

"Guys Shut up! We have to make this video. Okay guys , This is am update video so you guys can know what's happening in our lives right now! Okay, Expect more music from the Jacks, and our homeboy Shawn" Nash says. "Oh, and one of us- I'm not gonna say who ,is also planning a song for you guys" Hayes says. "That's right! We also have been working on secret projects that you guys will most likely enjoy. September 11 is the day we'll tell you guys the secret" Shawn says. "Sorry guys, that the video isn't that long. It's mostly us just fooling around. Expect next week's video more entertaining. I love you guys." Cylie says kissing the camera, and stopping it.

"Nash are you editing?" Cylie asks. "I edited last week!" He says. "Ugh, Whatever I'll edit this week then" Cylie says taking the camera to the computer room. "Well Nash, and I have plans for today" Cameron says excitedly. "Plans? What kind of plans?" Carter asks. "I'm taking Nash on our first date! It's gonna be perfect" Cameron says grabbing Nash's hand.

Cylie entered the room , and quickly stopped. She felt like the only one who didn't have someone. All her best friends had someone , every single one of them. Except Aaron, and Hayes but everyone knows they'll end up together sooner or later. "Now, I have to make a video for my main channel. Hayes, and I are doing the best friend tag" Aaron says pulling Hayes outside. "Those two seem pretty close" Cameron points out. "A little to close" Nash says crossing his arms. "I think it's adorable!" Cylie yells from the other room.

________________

"Okay ,You got everything?" Aaron asks setting up his camera. "Yeah, I got the eggs and the towels. Just come here, and sit down!" Hayes says motioning Aaron to sit down. Aaron plays play, and sits in front of the camera with Hayes next to him. "Hey guys! I missed you all so much, I promise I'm gonna start posting videos every once a week! Anyways I'm here with this little boy, Say hi" Aaron says. "Hi" Hayes says waving to the camera. "Okay, so we're gonna be doing the best friend tag but interesting version. If one of us gets the other person's question wrong ,they have to break an egg on top of their head" Aaron explains into the camera.

"I'm gonna have no eggs on my head" Hayes says proudly. "Let's see" Aaron says smiling at him. "Okay, I'll ask my questions first. I'm gonna start easy, Who's my role model?" Hayes asks. "Nash, That was easy!" Aaron says. Hayes nods, and claps. "My turn! When's my birthday?" Hayes stays silent, and thinks about it. "Don't tell me! Umm October 5th...1998?" He says not so sure. Hayes grabs Aaron's arm terrified if an egg is gonna fall on his head. "....Correct" He says. "Yes!" Hayes shouts as he jumps in his chair. "This is gonna be harder okay? Okay, when was my first vine?" Hayes asks.

Aaron bit his lip, and thought about it. "Jul-" Hayes smiled, causing Aaron to change his mind. "No, No, No! October siiiixteen?" He says biting his lips harder. "Wrong!" Hayes says grabbing an egg. "No!" Aaron says grabbing his arm to stop him. "You got it wrong!" Hayes says laughing. He places the egg on his head. "Ew, and Ow!" Aaron shouts grabbing his head.

"My turn!" Aaron says excitedly. "What's my favorite animal?" He asks. "Easy! Monkey...Wait No! I didn't mean that" Hayes says. "YES! It was Giraffes!" Aaron says grabbing an egg. Hayes covers his eyes, and groans. "It feels weird!" Hayes shouts as it breaks. After 10 questions more ,they decided to end the video. "Thanks for watching guys, now you see that I'm a better best friend than Hayes!" Aaron says. "That's not true!" Hayes says jumping on top of Aaron. "Bye Guys!" Aaron says standing up with Hayes in his arms. Hayes stopped the camera ,and jumped out of Aaron's arms.

"That was fun" Aaron says taking the camera off the tripod. "Yeah, It was" Hayes says shaking off the egg shells. "You have an egg shell on your head" Hayes laughs. Aaron shakes it off mocking Hayes. Little did the boys knew that all the other guys were watching them from the window being flirty towards each other. "Those two will soon be in love" Cylie says. "Ugh, I know" Nash says crossing his arms.

________________,,

New story! Woohoo! Okay so this is gonna be a boyxboy, and girlxgirl. I have never written girlxgirl ,so this is new for me. Anyways thanks for reading!