4

For this story ,all the guys live in LA.

"Hey guys! Here I am with my friend Chris!" Nash says pressing the circle that was on the Snapchat app. "He's hot, I know" Nash whispers. Chris laughs, and shakes his head. He posts it, and quickly posts another one. "Guys, I'm with Cameron. I don't want their to be drama. Love you!" he says. Chris laughs, and looks at Nash with love in his eyes. "I like your eyes" He says. "Mine?! Have you seen yours? They're gorgeous" Nash says posting the Snapchat from earlier. Chris blushes, and avoids eye contact. Nash grabs his face to look into Chris's eyes. Chris smiles, and fan girls inside. Carter opens the door, causing the two to move back. "What's going on?" He asks. "Nothing!" They both said. Carter raised an eyebrow. "Does Cameron know about this?" He asks. Nash nods quickly. "Well ,we're leaving. You going?" He asks. "Uh Yeah, Text Me" Nash says to Chris.

He nods, and watches him leave. When Cameron saw Nash, he smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. "Are you drunk?" Nash asks. "No ,I know you don't like it" He says. Nash smiles, and walks out with him. They all went to their own home. "That was a great party!" Cylie says. "Yeah" Nash agrees, and opens the door. "I'm going to bed"

Only if they knew what was happening on Twitter. Everyone was talking about how Nash was cheating on Cameron with Chris. One little thing can cause drama.

*Next Morning*

*Cameron*

"I love you" Nash says kissing my cheek. "I love you too" I say opening my eyes, and smiling. He smiles, and jumps on top of me. I was a special motherfucker since I had Nash Grier as my boyfriend. A slight knock made us look up. "Sorry to bother you, but I'm starving" Hayes says. "Uh, Okay. We'll be up in a little" I say falling back, since I got up to see who it was. "What should we do today?" Nash asks looking into my eyes. "You have to make a new video for your channel" I say poking his cheek. He smiled, and grabbed my hand. "But I want to cuddle" He whines. "Hurry Up!" Hayes yells from the kitchen. "Coming!" I yell. Nash groans, and gets out of bed and helping me right after. Nash opens up Snapchat , and presses the circle. "Hey Guys! It's a good morning. I'm with Cammy. Say hi Cam" Nash says pointing the camera at me. I smile, and wave forgetting that I was in my boxers.

I put on my cash shirt, and some jeans. "Aw, Cash" Nash says laughing. "Shut up" I say teasingly. We walk downstairs, and see Hayes with the girl he brought to the party yesterday. "Finally! Hope you don't mind. I invited Madison over" He says. "Hi" I say. She lets out a giggle, and waves. Why is she giggling?  I turn to see Nash on his phone with a shocked expression. "What's wrong?" I ask. "People are hating on me, because I'm 'cheating' on you! That's stupid, I would never cheat!" Nash argues. Cheating? Why would fans think that. "Where did that come from?!" Nash shrugged, and kept scrolling. "I don't know, Let me see" I say. Nash keeps on scrolling until a vine pops up. It was Nash , and that boy last night. It was just Nash calling him hot. "You think he's hot?" I ask frowning. "No, After that I said I was dating you and there shouldn't be any drama!" Nash says panicking. "Okay , I believe you but it still bothers me" I say.

    "A boy shouldn't call another boy hot, That's clearly cheating" That Madison chick says. "What do you know, you're like 15 calm down" Nash says clearly getting angry. Hayes raised an eyebrow, and turns to me. Am I suppose to say something? Thankfully Cylie enters at the right time. She walks in looking down at her phone ,we all turn to her. She looks up, and stands there awkwardly. "What?" She awkwardly smiles. "We're talking about how Nash cheated on Cameron." Madison says. Nash snaps, and motions her to the door. "You're so annoying, just get out!" He yells. "See you later Hayes" She walks out without another word.

  Hayes crossed his arms, glaring at Nash. I personally had no emotion towards Madison , I didn't personally know her but I do know that she gets a lot of hate by our fans. "Did I do something?" Cylie asks sitting on our counter. Nash shook his head, and turned back to Hayes. Brothers always fight, so I wasn't worried about the little argument they're about to have. "Was that necessary?!"  Hayes yells. "Yes, She was being rude in my own house!" Nash argued. They always fight, so I just listened. They never listen when I try to stop them, so I'd rather not bother this time.

   "I'm being rude to you now, why aren't you kicking me out Huh? Just because she said you're cheating!? Woooow so rude! Might as well take her to jail!" Hayes says standing up ,and getting in Nash's face. "Fine, Get the fuck out" He says. Hayes scoffs, before exiting the house ,and slamming the door.

*Hayes*

    I dial Aaron's number. He's usually the one there when I'm mad or upset. If he was my real friend ,he would still hang out with me even if he's mad. Right? Right?! "May I help you?" He answers ,clearly annoyed. "Nash kicked me out, Can I come over?" I ask walking through the halls of the apartment building. It was silent for a while, until he finally spoke. "Sure, Do you need a ride?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm at their apartment, I'll be in the front" I say.

  It didn't take long for him to get here, I enter the passenger's seat. It wasn't that long when Aaron got his license ,so it was kinda scary driving with him. "How come Nash kicked you out?" He asked. "Madison-" He scoffed at the mention of her. Is he serious. "Why don't you like her?!" I ask. "She- I have heard things about her ,and I don't like it!" He says.I roll my eyes, and not respond. I began to put my feet in front of me. "What are you doing?" He asks. I ignore him, and put my feet down. Why does everyone hate Madison? She's a sweet girl.

"This is isn't your house" I say in the Park's Parking lot. "My whole family is at my house" He explains locking his car. "So ,You act like we were gonna do something " I say quite annoyed. He rolls his eyes ,and pulls me to walk with him.

---------

   I haven't updated since last year. Ha, I'm funny. Anyways I wasn't gonna update but SmallWorldBigLove mentioned me in her story, so I just had to update! Sorry if it sucked ,I might rewrite this chapter. I don't know ,but I'll try to update soon.