Beatles Tag

Tagged by my lovely friend, Sheer_Rhapsody

1. Favorite member?

When I first became a fan, it was George but now it's John.
I don't even know how he became my favorite. I actually (at first) didn't like John because of all the things people say about him.

2. Favorite song?

That's hard. I would have to say "Your Mother Should Know".

3. Which member you like to teach you how to play an instrument?

Ringo. Recently I've been wanting to learn how to play drums. (Thanks a lot, Rog.)

4. Song that you happy?

"Hello, Goodbye". The music video always brightens up my day also Ringo's face when the hula girls show up. 😂😂

5. Song that can get you up every morning?

Here Comes the Sun, of course!

6. Song that brings you to tears?

Free as a Bird. Especially the music video.

7. Favorite movie?

A Hard Day's Night. When I first watched it, I had a really hard time understanding them!😂

8. Excited about Yesterday?

Super excited! It's a great concept! Heard that Paulie and Ringo will have a cameo!

9. How did get into the Beatles?

I knew who the Beatles were since I was a kid. Saw them as those guys in black and white. (had a little crush on Ringo as a 7 year old) Paul was always in the news around that time. I think because of the divorce with "her"? Anyway, I got into them after I heard Help! on a commercial. (I kept on hearing the song.) And was like, "that's a good song. who made it?" So I do a quick search and found out it was from the Beatles! So I listened to some of their other songs and here we are!

the commercial:

Best friend on Wattpad to talk about The Beatles?

Would have to say Sheer_Rhapsody

Like she said we both started off with Queen and started loving The Beatles around the same time. So, it was easy to talk to her about this kind of stuff.

So, here's a photo of John riding a bike in water.