queen tag

Who's your favorite member? My space boi, Brian.

John's blue, yellow or red outfit? The blue all the way, especially with the leather jacket. That's some good food right there. (Sorry for the quality)

Which song is live better than the studio version? The Live Aid version of Radio Gaga

Which song is live better than the studio version? The Live Aid version of Radio Gaga. That slaps so hard.

Which song do you skip the most? Bohemian Rhapsody. It not right to listen to it by yourself.

Which song is the horniest? Get Down Make Love. Eather that or Body Langage or Dancer.

You can only listen to one Queen song for the rest of your life - which one would it be? Another Bites the Dust, it's just one of the song I'll never get tired of. 

Favorite song from Brian? It's a tie between, '39 and I Want it All. 

Favorite song from John? Back Chat, even though it's dissing Brian.

Favorite song from Roger? I really do like Drowse.

Favorite song from Freddie? Liar, it's so good!

Which artist would be your dream collaboration with Queen? The Beatles, like do you know how legendary it will be? And Led Zeppelin would be amazing also.

Which concert would you want to visit?
Their very first concert.

If you could spend a day with the guys, what would you do? Cry. No actually I just talk to them about life.

Which do you prefer: the 70's or 80's Queen era? I love both but gonna go with the 70s.

Are their trousers from the '70s too tight?  It's the right kind of tight, so we can see what they're working with. 

Are you on the "horny on main" -site of this fandom? I would say a bit. I can control myself. But I think everyone in the fandom is horny on the main because have you seen the members of Queen?

Brian's clogs or tennis shoes? Sorry, Bri. I don't want to sound like a horse anytime I walk so I'm going the tennis shoes. (I feel like that was harsh.)

Freddie with the mustache or without? I feel like you guys are going to kill me but I really hated the mustache at first. But I have grown to love it, so mustache. 

Roger with long or short hair? With short hair all the way. He looks so good with it!

John with long hair or the perm? I really like the perm so yeah.

Do you prefer a good bass line or a good guitar solo?  Both, I can't choose!

"Live at the Rainbow 1974" or "Rock Montreal 1981"? Live at the Rainbow, because the crowd is actually alive.

Best music video? 'I'm Going Slightly Mad.' You can tell that they're having so much fun even though Fred was really sick at the time.

Worst music video? 'Calling All Girls.' I actually really like the song but the video is so bad that it's funny.

Best music video costumes? 'I Want To Break Free' of course. 'It's a Hard Life' comes close in second.

Best album cover art? 'Innuendo'.  

Favorite album? And why? Queen II. I don't know I just really like the sound of the album!

Is "Hot Space" a good album? For a Queen album, no. Because we all know they can do soooo much better than that. And I'm not saying that it's terrible, it has one of my favorite song on there. 

How long are you into Queen already? For nine months. Even though I feel like I have for years.

Tagging,
All Queen Fans!