Lazy Saturday

One by one, the students of flat 706 filed into the common room in their oaks as and slippers. It was the weekend, and there where no classes, so no one was particularly worried about waking up on time. At about eleven, Tony  finally joined the group, being the last.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked, rubbing sleep out of his eye.

"It's nearly lunch." Wanda rolled her eyes, for she was a bit of a morning person.

"Yay so I can just have ramen?" Tony opened the cupboard and grabbed the styrofoam cup of spicy chicken noodles.

"We have nothing to do today, right?" Clint asked.

"Nah. We just need to send a message to Fury." Bruce answered, happy that there were no responsibilities that day. 

Natasha, on the other hand, was quite bored having nothing to do.

"I'm going to the big library downtown, so dibs on the car." She exclaimed, getting up to get dressed.

"I'll come with, if you don't mind." Stephen got up as well.

"Okay. I'll drive." Natasha offered, knowing Stephen didn't have a licence.

______

Stephen and Nat steppes into the foyer, small piles of books and articles balancing in their arms.

"It's like, one o'clock. How are you still in PJs, Tony?" Stephen asked, looking at Tony's grey polar bear pants.

"They are comfortable." Tony pouted.

"Is that everyone's argument for deciding not to get out of weird clothes?" Natasha shook her head.

______

 "I ordered a pizza for dinner and it should be here soon so everyone stop being weird !!!" Bruce shouted down the hall, alerting Stephen and Wanda that they should stop practicing.

"It better be works, none of that Hawaiian crap Thor bought last time!" Clint shouted from the other room. 

"Don't worry, Clint." Bruce assured him.

"THE MIDGARDIAN PINECONE FRUIT BELONGS ON PIZZA!" Thors' voice rang out from his dorm.

"FIGHT ME, THOR!" Clint retaliated menacingly.

_____

Everyone was enjoying the pizza, except Stephen who was having a salad. 

"Did you guys send the message to Fury?" Natasha asked.

"No, we wanted to wait until Stephen and you returned from the library."  Wanda told them.

"Just incase you wanted to also say some things." Bruce added.

"Nope, I think I'm good. Stephen?" Natasha looked at the wizard beside her, who shook his head.

"Well then Stephen I'd you wouldn't mind..." Tony tossed him a standard size cream envelope. 

"Sure." He opened up a small portal and tossed in the letter.

______ 

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short I really have no inspiration for chapters recently. I'm trying, though.  -Isla