Västerbotten Pie

It was Stephens night to prepare dinner. He decided to go all out for this, seeing as with all the to-and-from flights and the overall mood of unhappiness, everyone had been eating purely takeout the last week. 

______

"What is this?" Tony looked at his plate with uncertainty.

"Västerbotten pie," Stephen explained. 

"And that is?"Clint never really liked to try new things, which was definitely told through his tone.

"Like a quiche, but Swedish. And you will eat it." Stephen threatened. 

"Wow, you're quiche level gay now?" Tony exclaimed. "Do you have brunch reservations for next Sunday?" Tony teased. 

"This flat is full of gay, it's unescapable Tony. And you are part of it." Bruce pointed out. "Plus, Stephen, Thor, and me."

"Wait, that means that there is an equal number of straight to queer people here. Natasha, Wanda, Clint, and Loki." Tony realized.

" I'm bi, so I am with you," Loki interjected.

"It's a bit strange, isn't it?" Wanda said.

"No, Stephen is." Tony joked, pointing at his boyfriend, who groaned at the play on his name.

"Can we not make bad puns at the dinner table? That's all I ask." Natasha pleaded.

"Yeah, could we just shut up an eat my pie?" Stephen said, sitting down.

______

After dinner, Tony hung out with Bruce, Thor, Natasha and Clint in the common room. As they were discussing who was the best normal on the team, Clint, Natasha or Tony, Stephen walked in suddenly.

"Oh, hey! Who do you think is the best not god, magic, or genetically modified in some way person on our team?" Bruce asked.

Stephen didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed Tony's wrist and pulled him away into the hall.

"Stephen, what the hell?"

Stephen only let go when the door to their dorm was closed.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Its been too long. Kiss me." Stephen repeated.

"You were sick for a week! It didn't feel like catching whatever you had."

"Exactly. That's way too long."

Tony wouldn't argue with that, so he obliged. He Kissed Stephen, head slightly tilted so their noses wouldn't bang into each other. He put his hand on Stephens back, gathering a fold in his t-shirts cotton fabric. Tony battled Stephen's tongue for dominance and won, although Stephen didn't put up all that much of a fight. He pushed Stephen onto their bed, carefully as to not hurt him.

"You were right, its been so long."

"When am I wrong?" Stephen asked quietly.

Tony looked into Stephens' eyes. The mix of blue and green made it seem like there where little galaxies in his pupils.