We'll save you!

Jiro and Sero were deciding what bus to take when a familiar red truck pulled up alongside them. Kirishima rolled down his window and looked at them.

"Get in, we're here to help," he smiled.

"Kirishima!?" both Jiro and Sero gawked.

"Not just me," Kirishima smiled leaning back to exposed Shinso in the passenger seat and Mineta in the back.

"We're here to help Kaminari," Shinso stated, "We are going to save him."

"Kaminari deserves a to have a harem of hot chicks before he gets locked up!" Mineta announced.

"Shut up pervert or you will be locked in the trunk," Shinso threatened with a glare.

Jiro and Sero glanced at each other before giving a small grin.

"Well let's go!" Sero chuckled.

***

They sat in the truck expectantly watching the iPad screen which was taped to Denki's secret phone which was taped a separate GPS system which was also taped to a computer hard-drive taped to a USB port with a whole lot of wiring connecting the five things. Mr. Kaminari's USB was in the port and the screen displayed a map with a red dot.

"That's where Denki got the text from," Jiro explained pointing to the red dot, "The phone that sent him the texts had it's location on while it sent them, so the algorithm traced it back to the longitude and latitude where it was sent from... and it was sent from there."

They all looked up slowly at the warehouse in front of them. They had parked between two broken down cars which looked like they had been abandoned and blended in perfectly with Kirishima's poor old truck.

"Well, it certainly looks like a creepy villain's hideout," Kirishima sighed. The parking lot was empty and the windows of the warehouse were void and dark.

"They may not even be here anymore," Shinso stated.

"Maybe they know we're here," Mineta shivered, reaching for Jiro faking concern but his mind was only full of dirty intentions.

Shinso and Sero, both sensing his intentions stopped him. Shinso reached around his seat and shoved Mineta into the seat while Sero taped him to it and placed tape over his mouth. Kirishima and Jiro paid no mind as Mineta struggled.

With the pervert handled the four worked in peace.

"Maybe we come back another day?" Kirishima offered.

"No, we should wait. Mr. Kaminari said that if this picks up the signal again it'll lock onto the system," Sero explained.

"So, if it senses the phone, it'll fix onto it," Shinso relayed.

"Yeah," Jiro nodded.

"Well, when do we know when it's locked on  - " Kirishima began to ask.

Then the iPad gave a small beep and the red dot relocated to a new spot only a few meters away from where they were.

All five froze and slowly they turned to see a car moving at the same rate as the dot. The car stopped at the warehouse and three men got out.

"It's them," Kirishima murmured.

"The League," Shinso finished darkly.

Mineta wiggled out of his tape muzzle and muttered a fearful offer, "Let's go call the teachers..."