Forever

***Fifteen Years Later***

The crowd cheered as the villain was taken away by the police.

The reporter fixed her hair before she went on air.

"And here I am in the town square where there has been yet another supervillain attack. Luckily this one was taken down quickly by - oh there he is; CHARGEBOLT!" she yelled flagging the hero down.

Denki Kaminari turned and smiled at the camera.

"I'm here with the man responsible for this heroic takedown, tell us Chargebolt, how are you always the first one to respond to these attacks?" the reporter asked.

"Well, that's easy," Denki smiled, "I have a secret weapon." He lifted up his hair and exposed an earpiece, "I have an awesome sidekick who always knows what's going on, ain't that right Info?"

From across the city, Kasusai smiled and looked at the T.V screen. She tapped the earpiece in her ear and grinned. "Alright big bro, that's enough, wrap it up, we just had a robbery on 2nd street."

Kaminari looked at the camera and grinned, "She just told me to get back to work, I'll see you guys around!" he grinned running down the street.

"Wait I only have a few more questions!" the reporter called.

As Kaminari ran he listened to Kasusai (Hero name: Info). She watched information pour through the screens from news and police reports that were filtered through programs she'd written in mere seconds.

"This one shouldn't be too bad," Kasusai assured him.

"Pfft, you kidding me?" Kaminari asked, "As long as I got you I can do anything."

"Thanks Bro," Kasusai smiled.

"You've been hanging out with Red Riot too much," Kaminari yelled turning a corner.

"Well if you would stop bringing me to your class reunions I wouldn't get bad habits," Kasusai defended.

"Hey, I thought you liked going!" Kaminari defended.

"I do, but you can only watch Ground Zero and Deku throw down so many times," Kasusai sighed.

"Tell me about it, can you imagine going to high school with them?" Kaminari asked, "Bakugo and Midoriya have always been that bad."

Kasusai laughed and looked to the screen.

"Almost there hero," she assured him.

"Alright villain!" Kaminari yelled emerging in front of the bank robbers. He held out his hand to shock them.

"IT'S CHARGEBOLT!" one villain yelled.

"RUN DUDES!" another cried.

"That's right suckers," Denki Kaminari grinned, "I'm a hero. I always have been and I'll always will be!"

And he was... forever.