I am here to save you

Kaminari felt the walls closing in around him. He could hardly breath.

Jiro, Sero, Kirishima, Shinso, and Mineta were gone.

Guilt crept up his throat making it close until he couldn't swallow. Fear of what was happening to them clutched his chest until he heard his heart beating in his head.

What if they'd been caught? Would they think that he betrayed the League? Would they go after his family? Were his friends already gone?

He pushed the sheets and pillows off his bed in cold panic and regret until there was nothing there but the mattress. He collapsed on the bare bed and swallowed his tears down. He lay facing the wall for what felt like and eternity questions ramming around in his head. 

The door to his cell unlocked and Kaminari figured it was a guard coming in to tell him about another visitor - they'd become lenient with his security because he'd made no move to escape (and he was still a minor.)

He heard foot steps and someone put a hand on his shoulder. Slowly he looked over at the guard who stood over him. The guard's face was concealed behind his helmet and his skin was hidden behind a grey suit; nothing strange.

Kaminari wasn't surprised until he noticed the pillow in the guard's hand. It was one of his pillows that he had forced of the bed in his fit of hopelessness.

The guard suddenly forced Kaminari on the bed and shoved the pillow over his face. 

'He's trying to kill me' Kaminari realized after the moment of initial shock had passed. He immediately began to panic, he thrashed and struggled. He tried to pry the pillow off of him, tried to slid away, tried to kick his opponent but the guard was remarkable strong and kept him in place.

Kaminari couldn't breath and he began to cry as he struggled, tears streaming down his face

'Not like this,'  he begged internally, 'Please, I don't want to die like this!'

The helmet of the guard was cold and empty and Kaminari could watch his reflection struggle; it was pitiful.

Pitiful like him...

And this whole damn charade.

The world became blurry and Kaminari could feel his strength waning.

He thought of Kasusai and his mother and his father... He thought about how they'd die thinking he'd been a villain. What would Kasusai grow to be like with the weight on her shoulders? Would no one ever trust her because her older brother was the UA traitor? His mother and father would never live it down.

He thought of his old friends; they'd never know his story. Never know why he did it.

For a moment he accepted it..... As his world went black he accepted the future...

...Jiro, Sero, Shinso, Kirishima, and Mineta - they'd all probably die from the villains and he'd be blamed for it.

...This villain would make his death look like a suicide, it would be fitting; "Kaminari Denki, sent his old friends to die and then killed himself."

...Kasusai would become a hero despite the world expecting her to become a villain; maybe she'd eventually uncover the truth, but no one would care anymore.

...His mother and father would be ridiculed their whole lives because they raised a villain.

...Mr. Aizawa would be fired because one of his students was the traitor and five others died under his watch.

... UA's reputation would go into the mud.

... Hero's would always be doubted.

... Maybe the villains would win.