Priest. (top Frank)

Gerard Way was a Catholic raised boy.
Gerard Way was raised so Catholic that he couldn't even say 'Oh my God!' around his parents without risking a smack in the mouth.

Which made it very, very hard for Gerard to be incredibly, absolutely, undoubtedly gay.

He, of course, never told his parents, or else they probably would've kicked him out. But Gerard turned 18 three months ago, and he had a mind of his own. He planned to move out, meet a really hot guy, have gay sex constantly and say a general 'fuck you' to any form of religion.

If there was one guy he wanted to do that with, it would be Father Iero.

Father Iero was somewhat of a rarity in the Catholic Church. He had tattoos, which he had to clear with the leader of the church before he was allowed to be a priest. Contrary to popular belief, priests could have tattoos, but they had to get all of the tattoos that would be visible reviewed before said person could actually be in the priesthood. Gerard knew it had to have been a hassle for Father Iero, because he had tattoos everywhere, including his hands and neck.

In the few conversations that Gerard has had with Father Iero, Gerard had gathered that he was a troubled teen who was really punk and just liked the stereotypical "emo" shit. Gerard resonated with him, except for the fact that his Catholic parents would never allow him to express his love for the punk aesthetic. It was enough for his parents that he had his hair the way he did, as it was dyed black and shoulder-length. Even so, he dressed nice for his confession. Granted, it was all black, but it was a black button down and black slacks.

Gerard planned to tell Father Iero all the things he thought about him. He didn't know what would happen to him after he did, he wasn't quite sure if he was going through with it. He was nervous, obviously, but Gerard was almost (not quite yet) determined to tell Father Iero what he wanted from him. Gerard wasn't even really sure how it worked, as his parents kept close watch on the things he was doing and looking at online. Gerard wanted to look at porn, just so he wouldn't be so clueless when the time came, but he just never got the chance.

Gerard was sitting in his car in front of the church. There was one other car there, and he assumed it belonged to his older crush. He looked in the rear view mirror to make sure he was presentable. His hair looked a little messy but he wouldn't do much about it, as he had refused to brush his hair for the past few weeks. He sighed loudly and turned the car off, the quiet background noise ceasing, leaving Gerard alone with his thoughts of Father Iero.

The church looked like a regular church, although it was larger than usual small-town churches. There were spires along the top and at the taller sides of the building, which was a sort of off white color. Gerard opened the double doors, and walked into the serene Catholic church. The confession box was in the right hallway in a soundproof room, to protect the confessions from eavesdroppers.

Gerard knocked on the door of the confession room, and about .2 seconds later, the one and only Father Iero opened the door, a smile on his face.

"Hello Gerard!" He took a few steps back and opened the door further, motioning for Gerard to step in. "How are you feeling today?" He asked. Gerard noticed that the two of them were basically wearing the same thing. Black button up with black slacks. Although, Father Iero had the white piece on the front of his collar, something that Gerard wouldn't be caught dead wearing.

"I'm alright, I guess. Weather is a little bleak, but I'll deal," Gerard answered, smiling at Father Iero. Gerard cursed himself in his head. He talked about the weather? Really? Fuckin' stupid.

"Yeah, seemed to have messed with your hair a little bit. Looks nice though," Father Iero said, flashing a grin at Gerard before shutting the door.