Sex for Homework

top/revenge era gerard, bottom/revenge era frank, student/student

Frank ran his hand through his hair as he walked down the sidewalk. He made his way past identical neighborhood houses, on his way to his study partner's house. His study partner, whose name is Gerard, was incredibly smart, and Frank on the other hand... well, he was smart in other aspects of his life. He was a quick learner when it came to things on the street, such as how to get away from the cops and how to vandalize churches without getting caught. 

Frank's heart beat a little faster when he though about seeing Gerard in a few minutes. He had a crush on Gerard, and he had it since the beginning of the year. It was now December, and Frank was losing hope. Gerard was a little clueless when it came to people dropping hints, and that's being generous. 

Gerard and Frank weren't just study partners, but they were also friends. Not like, best friends, just decent friends. 

Frank eventually walked up to Gerard's house, knocking on the door. Gerard opened the door, wearing all black like usual, his hazel eyes bright as he smiled, welcoming Frank in his home. 

"Hey Frankie. How you doing?" He asked as Frank walked through the door. Frank's heart fluttered at the sound of the nickname, something only Gerard called him. 

"I'm alright, how about you?" Frank returned the smile as Gerard made his way up the stairs to his room, Frank following. Gerard's room was the last one down the right hallway, but Frank already knew that because of the amount of times he's been up here. 

The older boy's room was dark, probably due to the light reducing black curtains Gerard had covering the windows. There was little figurines lining the bookshelves, along with comics and thick novels. Gerard was a little bit of a geek, but Frank didn't care. Gerard's bed had black sheets and a dark blue comforter. The two boys sat themselves on the bed, both of them clearing spaces to put their books on. Gerard pulled his bookbag into his lap and asked,

"You ready to get started?"

---

"Okay, so your mistake is when you put f with x. F is supposed to be with y," Gerard explained, his scrawly handwriting filling out the math sheet. Frank wasn't listening at all, rather he was focused on Gerard's veins and the way his hands looked while he wrote. His slender fingers twirling the pencil as he bit his lip, the gears in his beautiful brain working hard to figure the homework out. Frank eyes were a little glazed over, and he didn't even notice Gerard saying his name. He was pulled out of his trance when Gerard placed a hand on his cheek and turned Frank to face him. 

"Frankie, are you okay?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Frank choked on his breath. Frank's eyes were wide as he gazed at Gerard, pleading in his head for the older boy to kiss him. 

"Frankie, I said, are you okay?" Gerard asked again, leaning in almost unnoticeable, but not to Frank. Frank noticed every move Gerard made, and he was so lost in Gerard's eyes that he couldn't even respond. Gerard looked worried, but then pulled Frank closer, analyzing his features, and then pulled the younger boy into a kiss. 

Frank's body was on fire as Gerard's lips pressed against his. Gerard's lips were so soft, and Frank never wanted to stop kissing him. Frank moved closer to Gerard, pushing the binders and books behind the two of them. Gerard slipped his tongue in between Frank's lips as he pulled the smaller boy onto his lap. The two hormonal boys were already growing boners, and Frank was well aware of this, because he pressed himself down onto Gerard, pulling a groan out of his mouth. Frank darted his tongue into Gerard's mouth, running it along the underside of his tongue. Gerard's hands were now on Frank's hips, pressing them down further and further, desperate for the friction. Frank wiggled his hips, and let out a gasp at the sudden increase in pressure on his groin. Both boys pulled away, their lips both swollen and wet, them breathing hard. Gerard got a dark look in his eyes, and rolled them both over, pinning Frank's hands down onto the mattress. The bed let out a small squeak at the sudden movement, making Frank giggle. Gerard's lips found their way to Frank's neck, which was soft and pale. With his mouth wide open, Frank let out a small breathy moan at the feeling of Gerard's lips and teeth grazing against his neck. Clothes were soon removed, and Frank's body felt as though it was going to combust. His crush was about to fuck him, and he just came over because he couldn't figure out his damn math homework.