𝙊𝙉𝙀

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Vote
Comment

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Omniscient

"D-Daddy pwease no i feel f-funny" Jahseh whimpers trying to push Jarad away from his throbbing rosebud.

"Why the fuck should i stop?" Jarad growls sliding two of his fingers inside of jahseh with ease, since the smaller boy was so wet.

Jarad pulls his fingers out, putting them infront of jahsehs face "why are you acting like you don't want it, your body is really telling on you baby boy"

Jarad sticks his fingers into his mouth sucking jahsehs sweet juices off of them.

"P-Papa please make daddy s-stop" jahseh whimpers loudly looking at Stokeley for help, who was recording the entire thing.

"Jahseh baby i know your not use to sexual things but i promise it'll feel good and if it doesn't I'll take you on a shopping spree and we'll buy any stuffie your little heart desires" Stokeley cooes at the panting boy.

"O-otay" Jahseh covers his face spreading his legs wider to give jarad a better view.

"Jahseh baby you're so beautiful" Jarad Cooes slipping a finger inside of the boy exploring his insides looking for something.

"A-AH N-No!" Jahseh body jerks hard when jarads finger hits a spot inside of him.

"Looks like you found it jarad keep hitting it"" Stokeley chuckles.

Jarad smirks evily "forgive me jahseh" Jarad begins to practically devour jahsehs virgin pussy, showing no mercy.

"F-Feels-" jahseh moans loud grabbing jarads head pushing it, which caused his tongue to go deeper inside of him.

"How does it feel baby?" Stokeley questions zooming the camera in on jahsehs face.

"F-Feels nice papa"

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

"Benny get away from me! I can't!" Joesph whines attempting to push his boyfriend away from him.

"Damn you sexy" ben smirks rubbing the tip of his dick against Joesph's soaking heat.

"I'm s-sore this isn't fair!" Joesph chokes out as Ben burys himself deep inside of joe.

"Fuck you feel so good baby" ben groans giving joe slow but hard strokes.

"I-I hate you s-stupid bitch!" Joesph moans out wrapping his legs around bens waist.

"Yea yea shut that shit up before i break yo fuckin pussy nigga ion wanna hear shit from you but moans"

Joe screams in pleasure as ben begins to pound into him rearranging his insides.

"W-wait papi slow down i can't!" Joe screams scratching at bens back.

"Deal with it because it's gonna be a long night"

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

"Trell?" Three hums as he massages kentrells shoulders.

Kentrell was currently being spoiled since three wore him out, the man was practically a sex addict and kentrell could never last more than one round with the man.

"Yes daddy?" Kentrell answers sounding exhausted.

"I'm horny again"

"Fuck! I'm not gon have any walls if you keep this up nigga!" Kentrell screams in pain, the boy could barely even walk.

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Feedback
How Was It