𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗧. 2

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Vote
Comment

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Omniscient

"Why you limping so fucking hard?" Taymor questions staring at Joesph who seemed to be struggling to make it to the couch.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" Joesph spat continuing to make his way over to the couch.

"It's obvious Benjamin laid that pipe on him" jahseh chimes in wrapping his arm around joes waist helping him to the couch.

"Y'all so fucking aggy ANYWAYS where dent boy at?"

Jahseh shrugs "he said he wouldn't be able to make it today ,he said he can't feel his legs or some shit"

"Wow so everyone has basically been getting dicked down except me that's fucking great!" Taymor rolls his eyes folding his arms

"Aht fucking Aht I'm still a virgin" jahseh says happily

"Then what happened cuz nigga yo ass fucking glowing" Joesph points out

"And you've been smiling for the past two fucking hours" taymor adds on

Jahseh blushes rolling his eyes "Just because i look happy doesn't mean something happened..Can't i be happy for no reason?"

"Bitch no your jahseh you haven't threatened us all day something is fucking up" taymor gives jahseh a look.

"Ion even threaten y'all what are you talking about I'm the most positive person you know the fuck?"

"Jahseh lying isn't very positive yo short ass usually threaten us at least ten times a day" Joesph mutters.

"Joesph i swear i will rip your tongue off and shove it up your fucking ass shut up"

"It always be the short ones that be the most fucking aggressive" Joesph shakes his head.

"Bitch OWEE" Joesph screams in pain holding his ass, after hitting the floor since jahseh was kind enough to kick him onto the floor.

"You know what y'all some stupid ass niggas imma go home and get some dick" taymor rolls his eyes.

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁
Feedback
How Was It!

It was a filler chapter so enjoy