𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐓. 1

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Vote
Comment

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Omniscient

"Jonathan that was expensive you didn't have to buy me anything, seeing you makes me happy alone" taymor mutters examining the chain Jonathan  bought him as a gift for their anniversary, they've been together for eight years.

"Tay what i tell you about that shit? Is it wrong that i wanna spoil you?" Jonathan questions rubbing his lovers juicy thighs

Taymor shakes his head slowly  "no but- you work so hard for your money- I don't like the fact that you spend so much money on me.."

Jonathan bites his lip looking taymor up and down "you look real sexy right now"

"I'm serious jon!" Taymor whines trying to get off of Jonathan's lap only to recieve a harsh slap on the ass.

"Fuck!"

"Yea I'm real serious to...and I meant it when I said you was lookin real sexy right now mamas" Jonathan growls giving taymor love bites.

""j-jonathan listen to me!" Taymor whimpers softly  starting to grind himself against Jonathan.

"Ion give a single fuck about what you talking about cuz imma still go out and buy you everything"

Taymor sighs knowing it was no use trying to convince Jonathan to do something he didn't want, the man was stubborn as hell.

"You better not have a attitude either"

"Mane I ain't even say shit!" Taymor whimpers.

"Watch the fucking tone of yo Voice!"

"Oh my god your an aggy as nigga damn!'" Taymor growls.

"And this aggy ass niggas dick finna be down to throat now shut tha fuck up"

"I don't understand why you think I gotta shut up...the last time I fucking checked this was my mouth you stupid bitch" Taymor snaps immediately regretting it.

Jonathan smirks "you know imma fuck you up for calling me a bitch right?"

"Yes daddy!"

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

I haven't updated in forever this is short...and hi