Chapter 1

No one's pov

Remnant, a world infested with the monsters of Grimm and people with powers called a semblance. The ones that kill grimm and defend the innocent are the huntsman and huntresses.

While the world than that thinks that grimm are the only monsters in the world, they are wrong.

Underneath the world of Remnant there is an entire world where real monsters live. There monsters unlike the grimm roam and is kept secret from the world above.

To them the world above is a myth except to one family. The (L/N) are a family of hunters and they know about the world above.

For Remnant the (L/N)'s have the worlds largest weapons manufacturer and have made weapons for the world and are fair to everyone.

The son of (D/N) and (M/N), (Y/N) has heard stories of the world above and always dreamed of going their and being the best hunter ever but his parents always told him it was to dangerous.

In response (Y/N) became a hunter and took on all kinds of quests from little monsters to elder dragons. Once he reached HR100 his parents finally decided to let him go to remnant with the basic iron weapons and 1 set of armor as long as he goes to Beacon Academy.

(By the way you have two pets and they are a poogie and a moofy)

(Y/N) pov

The day has finally come I get to go to the world above. After all my life my parents finally is letting me go to the world above.

I have worked for this my entire life and I can't wait to see what kinds of armor I can make from the monsters there.

I am currently package a box with all my weapons, the Rathalos armor my parents approved of, and all the potions that I will ever need along with a crap ton of zenny for me but I can't bring my elder dragon weapons.(will have a vote later)

When I walked out the doors of my house I saw my parents next to a hook system they make into a giant cliff before I joined them and they started it.

(D/N): Now listen you can't say anything about where you come from or anything about your past.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah I know we went over this a hundred times.

(M/N): We just want you to be prepared.

When we got to the top it looked like we we're in a blacksmiths shop due to all the furnaces and heat coming from them

When we walked up some stairs and outsides I saw that it was night time and all the stars were twinkling.

(M/N): We have already contacted the headmaster of Beacon.

(Y/N): I still don't understand why I have to go to a school when I have all the knowledge I would ever need already.

(D/N): Well it's either this or you go back home.

(Y/N): Fine but I get to bring my poogie and moofy.

(D/N): Ok they will be here tomorrow and when you are done exploring come back here and you can stay the night.

I left to go explore this new village and they have all these weird metal thinks all around and shops.

As I walked down the road I could see a sign for a shop called "From Dust Till Dawn" weird name but I walk in none the less. (btw you don't have your armor on) When I walk in immediately I see that the owner is selling weird crystals but I just look around until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

When I turn around I see that a man in nice looking clothes is holding a small weapon aimed at me.

???: I said put your hands up.

I have no idea what he is doing but I do as he says until a crashing sound is heard. When I look outside I see a girl wearing a red Hood with a giant weapon. As the guy who was in front of me left I continued to look around until I say an old man on the ground so I ran to help him up and I watched as the girl was fighting off all the men and dodging the bomb the man with orange hair fired at her and made his escape.

???: You ok if I go after him?

The man nodded before she ran off and I followed behind. She shot her way up but I had to climb the ladder and by time I got there I saw some kind of ship and a women in white firing weird things at the ship knocking it back.

(Que fight scene because I don't really feel like trying to type it all out)

When I saw multiple red circled appear on the ground I got up and tackled the girl in the red hood away from it and as the ship was flying away with the girl I saved firing at it before stopping and looking at the other woman

???: Your a huntress. Can I have your autograph?

She was then taken away as I was on my own again so I went to where my parents were and stayed there for the night until it was morning.

(A/N): Hello everyone here is my new story. I hope you all like it and would love to here your comments and bye.