Chapter 2

(Y/N) pov

(You are wearing leather armor right now)
A few days after I arrived in this new world I got my pets Fluffy and Charlie came and were going to a place called Beacon that my parents said I had to go to for some reason.

I was on a large metal ship that somehow was flying in the air but I ignored it for now. I had my chest on my back with my weapons and armor (and skill) inside it with my moofy and poogie also inside it.

As I look around this ship and I noticed the girl I ran into the other day with another girl with long yellow hair and the girl in red saw me and walked over to me with the other girl.

???: Hi there.

(Y/N): Hi.

???: I'm Ruby rose and this is my sister Yang.

Yang: Hi there handsome~

Ruby: Yang! Sorry about her.

(Y/N): It's ok I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

Ruby: (gasp)Like the (L/N) weapon company I'm a huge fan!

She suddenly got really close to my face as she yelled that as Yang held her back.

Yang: Sorry about her she is a huge fan of weapons.

(Y/N): I can see that.

Soon after we arrived at a large building that looked like a castle, luckily my parents explained that it was Beacon Academy that train people to become hunters and huntresses.

Why they need to go to school for hunting monsters I don't know but I'm not going to question it for now.

I was walking for a bit before I heard an explosion and I ran to it and found Ruby and another girl in a white dress yelling at Ruby as she was apologizing so I ran over and before I got there another girl with black clothing and a bow on her head came up to them.

Both girls in black and white left as I caught up to Ruby as she flopped onto the ground and laid there.

Ruby: Welcome to Beacon.

Then a guy with blonde hair came up to help her.

???: Hey I'm Jaune.

Ruby: Ruby.

He helped her up and we started walking and I introduced myself to him and the three of us were walking and talking to each other

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is much more common problem than people let on.

Ruby: Sorry vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh yeah well what if I called you creater face.

Ruby: Hey that explosion was an accident.

Jaune: Well the names Jaune Arc. Short sweet rolls off the tongue. Ladies love it.

(Y/N): Do they?

Jaune: They will, well I hope they will. I mean my mom always says that. Eh nevermind.

Ruby just laughed to herself before showing off her weapon.

Ruby: Well got this thing.

She pulls out her weapon the turned into a giant scythe.

Jaune: Woah! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a highly customizable high impact sniper rifle.