• Turmoil •

*Ri-na POV*

I followed Anya as close as I could while still keeping my distance. I didn't trust her. I didn't trust anyone really. My hand was interlocked with Kyung-hee as I glanced at her every few seconds.

There was something odd about this school I didn't see that many students walking around or teachers rushing to get their papers sorted, it was quiet and carried an ominous feeling. Anya suddenly stopped and looked back at us with our 'papers' in her hands.

"Lee Ri-na…..why are you still in school at the age of 21?" Her eyebrows creased in confusion as she looked me up and down suspiciously.

My mouth dropped and my throat went dry, how did she get that information? And how the hell am I supposed to explain it??

I was about to say some bullshit excuse but Kyung-hee spoke up for me.

"Our mum died a few years ago and our whole family went through dark times. Ri-na was just setback a bit, she's still smarter than any girl in this school." Kyung-hee squeezed my hand tightly and glared at Anya.

I wished that was the case but still, I felt my heart swelling with love for my little pure-hearted sister. I don't know what I would do if anyone were to hurt her.

"Mhm kay, whatever floats your throat." Anya shrugged and kept going through the papers.

I felt annoyed that she was just looking at our personal information like that but she gave off a 'I'm the main bitch around here' vibe so I had to be careful to not start something I can't finish.

"Your father is Lee Douhyuk? He sounds like an asshole." She looked at me for a second and I forced out a laugh.

You don't say.

"Well, you're wrong." I half smiled and looked away.

To call my father an asshole would mean regarding him as a human being and that's something I don't see him as. He's a monster.

"Lastly what the fuck are you two wearing? You trying to freeze or are you going 50 shades of illegal prostitution??" She crossed her arms and motioned to our thin bare blouses.

Of course. The fucking blazers that dad wouldn't buy. Ugh.

"Funny for you to assume we would need extra covering, we're not some weak little girls that you're most probably used to dealing with so why don't you let us dress however the hell we want to dress and mind your own goddamn business." I took a step closer and snatched the papers out of her hand.

She stared me down silently with a look I couldn't make out.

"I like you." Her mouth parted and she took a step closer so we were barely apart.

What the….fuck?

"Let's go to an empty classroom, I can assure you the teachers won't mind if we're a bit late." She grabbed my wrist and started undoing the top button on her blouse with excited eyes.

"Woah, woah, WOAH! Not happening!!!" I wrenched my arm out of her grasp and took a defensive step backward.

"What? You want Little Kyung-hee to join as well? shit, I've never been into incest but I'll give it a go." She stepped towards me again and this time I put my hands on her shoulders and held her away.

"I am not a lesbian, I will never be a lesbian and I'm certainly never going to have sex with you!!!" I pushed her back harder, feeling repulsed by her forceful and slutty behavior.

"Ooh, someone denied Anya~"

A soft melodic voice came out of nowhere and I turned my head to the right where a boy with silver hair and a gorgeous face was leaning back against the lockers.