26

Chaeyeon and Sakura sat in the couch, as they wait for Yujin to come out from her room, yesterday all she did was lock herself up in her room, she haven't eaten, all of them were worried. Chaeyeon and Sakura felt so awkward at how they haven't started any conversation, the thick tension became their wall. Sakura opens up her mouth but decided to close it again she had too many wrong doings to talk to Chaeyeon.

But tried it again.

"Chaeyeon I-"

"Nevermind."

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura thinking what's bothering Sakura and why couldn't she speak it up.

"Sakura,"

"Why can't you tell me what's wrong?" Chaeyeon asked, facing Sakura. Sakura continued to look down, taking a deep breath before telling it.

"How long should we hide our feelings?" Sakura asked, taking a hold of Chaeyeon's warmed up hands. Chaeyeon could feel her face reddening and it feels so hot.

"What do you mean-"

Sakura cuts Chaeyeon's sentence.

"I like you so much!"

"And it seems like you can't understand it."

Sakura smiled while looking away.

"I don't want ours to mess up."

"So tell me,"

"I know you know that we feel the same for each other and it's eating me up!"

"Look, why can't I stare at you?"

"You're so pretty that's why."

Chaeyeon smiled and tightened her hold.

"I like you too." Chaeyeon then looked away.

"So we're a thing now?" Sakura asked.

"Yes."

Sakura looked down, looking all mushy and red, she smiled and giggled.

"Finally,"

"You knew."