✾ o1; promise me, izuku.

Izuku felt happy, safe even. He was happy within the arms of both his Mommy Inko and Daddy Hisashi. It meant that they still love him. Despite all his mistakes and imperfections, they love him enough to even just care for a useless, worthless Deku. Letting himself forget that he was just a Deku, even for just a single dream, was nice. Izuku was content, happy.

Then the feeling was gone. 

Izuku felt sad that he had to face the cruel reality of his life. But he didn't have much time to mull over it when he was thrown a duffle bag. I'm so selfish for thinking like that, Izuku looked at the culprit who threw the bag and saw Inko on the phone, looking mad. "Shikaku, why the fuck would we risk our safety for that fucker?" Inko shouted, making him flinch violently. "Listen, leave Genji alone to rot! I don't give a fuck!" 

Inko angrily threw her phone at the wall, making Izuku flinch when it made the impact. "Useless fuckers."

Inko pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed lengthily, trying to reel in her angry aura and hurtful words. After a while, Izuku watched tensely at Inko, who was still trying to calm herself. "Okay, Izuku," Inko kneeled on one knee and called out to her son who looked up at her immediately. "We're going somewhere, so don't ask any questions and pack your bags," Inko told him while her hand was placed on her son's shoulder. Izuku nodded and Inko stood up from her position and ruffled her son's hair, making Izuku lean into the touch.

"Don't do that. I won't do it again if you do that gross shit. You aren't an animal,"

Izuku nodded quickly and stood up as his mother went outside his room. Grabbing the bag Mommy Inko gave him, he went to his drawer and got all of his clothes (which wasn't a lot). He packed the remaining few of his toys, his blankie, and his Comfort Thingy (a tape recorder that he found years ago). Not remembering anything else significant, he made his way, going to find Mommy Inko.

>><<

"Fuck, it's shut tight!"

"Tell Covulyst to hurry up!"

"Yes, Eraserhead-san!"

>><<

Passing the front door, Izuku could hear shouts and the loud bangs on the door. He was a little curious what it was, but didn't open it. Mommy Inko always told him never to open the door. He didn't want to disappoint and anger his Mommy Inko, after all. Mommy Inko was a bit short-tempered when it came to him, but it was understandable. He knew that he was hard to deal with. A needy, selfish boy who was just a distraction.

Shaking out of his thoughts, he made his way to Mommy Inko & Daddy Hisashi's room. 

Izuku knocked on the door and waited for a reply. Mommy Inko opened the door and saw Izuku, carrying his own duffle bag. "Ah, Izuku," Inko muttered to herself as she made her way back to the room, letting the door stay open. Taking this as a sign to go inside, he silently walked inside and closed the door silently. Izuku stood there, watching his Mommy Inko flutter about in the room, packing her and her husband's bags. After she finished, she kneeled on one knee and looked Izuku in the eyes.

"Okay, Izuku, it's time to go, but I need you to promise Mommy Inko something,"

>><<

"Covulyst! You finally arrived!"

"About Goddamn time!" 

"Sorry, got caught up in a villain fight on my way here!" 

>><<

"Whatever you hear or see, keep quiet,"

>><<

"What's taking so long?!"

"My damn quirk takes a few minutes!"

"We're going to lose them at this fucking rate!"

>><<

"Don't speak about the place we're going to anyone,"

>><<

"How long does your useless quirk take?!"

"2 minutes!"

"That's plenty of time for them to escape!"

>><<

"Whatever happens this day, you will keep quiet about it. Don't tell anyone or write it down,"

>><<

"Finally!" 

"Let's go, go, go!"

>><<

"Can you promise me that, Izuku?"

"I...promise, Mommy Inko..."

>><<

"They're gone."