4 | touch yourself

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

"Hello, Eye Candy." Jungkook says as he runs his fingers through his jet black hair. "That's an interesting choice of a nickname you've got." I hate to admit that he's been the reason I go by that name. Deep down I enjoy it when he calls me 'Eye Candy'. But that doesn't mean I don't want to peel that smirk off his handsome face.

I try to maintain my cool. "Thank you," I say. "What is your name?"

His eyes shine with amusement. "John Jones." he answers and I almost cough dryly at his name change. He's Korean for crying out loud. John my ass. Liar.

"But enough with the chit chat and let's cut to the chase."

Shit, what does he mean by that? Did he see right through me?

"How may I be of service?" I ask, making my voice sound more saccharine.

He laughs to himself and I want to punch him in the face. It's enough that's he's in a strip club' s private room, he also has the audacity to laugh at me.

"You don't have to be so formal Eye Candy. I'm here for a good time and you're here for my money. Let's help each other out." He says.

I suddenly feel like my throat is dry. "I'm not going to help you with that." I say eyeing his crotch.

"Who said anything about that?" He counters and I feel like someone splashed me with a bucket of ice water. Damn him, he's playing with me.

"Look, if you're gonna just tease me and waste my time then I'm sorry I have better things to do." I say and turn around to open the door when his strong hand slams it close.

"Now I payed for fifteen minutes of service, Eye Candy. A single lap dance isn't going to make the cut. And only two minutes passed since you walked in." Jungkook-John says, his warm breath heating up the nape of my neck. Goosebumps spread like wildfire
on my skin.

I turn around and face him. If he doesn't want sex, what is it that he wants?

"What do you want?" I ask trying my best to sound stable. "If it's sex then I'm sorry, but I don't-"

"I want you to touch yourself." He says flatly.

What?

"Excuse me?" I mutter.

His grin deepens. "If I can't touch you then it's only fair if you touch yourself in my presence."

I bite my lip hard. Why does his request turn me on?

I think a little. Technically, what he asked me isn't sex so...

"Fine," I manage and he grins. A surge of excitement overwhelms me to the fullest right now. My thighs clench and I feel heat rush through me. I wonder what will happen once I start.

"Make yourself comfortable." he says removing his jacket and taking a seat across me on the couch. I sit down and pull my thong' crotch aside.

Holy shit. I'm wet.

"I want you to take it off." He commands.

I hesitate a little, but I obey submissively. I take off my thong and spread my legs open for him to see. Jungkook inhales sharply and I insert a finger in my pussy. I gasp as I start with slow strokes.

Jungkook says "Add two more fingers." he says and I oblige.

I screw my eyes shut and continue fingering myself. When I find my clit, warm juices coat my hand and spill on the leather couch. I don't masturbate often because I don't feel the need to do so, but having Jungkook here watching me as I please myself for his own pleasure, it does peculiar things to me. I feel more alive, more energetic, more feminine and he hasn't touched me once. He suddenly hisses and the sound of a belt unbuckling puts me on edge. I open my eyes, only to find Jungkook with an open flyer and his member in his large hand. He's big, I'll give him that.

"What a-are you doing?" I half groan half ask.

"What does it look like I'm doing Eye Candy?" Jungkook smirks as he strokes himself while looking at me.

I find the view quite distracting, but I like it nonetheless.

I rub my clit in circular motions and moan. I close my eyes again and Jungkook groans on the other side of the couch. The slippery wet sounds of us thrusting, fingering and rubbing our most delicate areas are echoing in the room. Doing the wrong thing is exhilarating and liberating. I never expected myself to masturbate in front of someone else, much less Jungkook. He never once takes his eyes off of me and for the first time I crave something more intimate with my customers.

I want him to touch me.

I add a fourth finger inside my pussy and I proceed pleasing myself for him. I can feel something building deep in my stomach and it sends tingling sensations all over my body. The smell of sex is in the air. Jungkook on the other hand is stroking his enormous cock, pre-cum leaking from the tip. He's all sweaty and worked up it's hot. I watch him as he strokes himself, the veins protruding from his neck, hands and his member as well.

I never knew I had a vein fetish.

"I can fucking smell you." He suddenly says through gritted teeth.

So can I asshole, I want to say. I'm glad that my hatred for him didn't dissipate regarding the circumstances.

"Make yourself come." He orders.

I start undoing the corset's buttons at the front with my free hand and it pops open. Jisoo's heels are the only essence of clothing on my body. My breasts are completely exposed to him and his hungry gaze is turning me on even further. I play with my nipples as they turn hard because of the sudden change of temperature. I undressed because part of me wanted to cum hard for him and the other nastier part of me desired his touch on every inch of my body. Jungkook's expression is putting me on edge. It's as if he's contemplating on whether he should take me right here and now or just follow through what he said. Either way, I want him.

I moan loud when my fingers hit the most sensitive area of my body and Jungkook stares at me with dark eyes. I want him to command me and boss me around. I want him to take charge of the moment. I want him to dominate me and call me 'Eye Candy'. I want him to pound hard into me like the slut that I am and then treat me like trash like he always does. All these paranoid thoughts swivel on my mind as I flick my fingers across my slit and more juices overflow. The couch is soaking and I am aware that I'm thinking like this because I'm horny as hell, just like I know that tommorow I'm in for a day of regret and self disappointment. Also, I have forgotten completely about the security cameras in here. Anyhow, the people behind them are in for a good show. I moan in ecstasy when the thought of being watched crosses my mind. I can feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"Say my name when you come. Imagine that it's my cock that makes you feel so good." Jungkook rasps and he flicks his fingers over the tip of his cock. Pre-cum continues to overflow and its obvious that he's going to climax soon.

My fingers find my G-spot and I moan. I buckle my hips as I continue playing with myself, thrusting my fingers in and out of my holes drenched in my juices. Jungkook's eyes are nailing the spot between my legs and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the minute. I'm so close-so close!

My body finally responds to my worshiping as I come hard. My hot juices are raining down my thighs and onto the couch. "Yes! " I gasp my eyes watering from reaching my high. "Jungkook!"

Jungkook immediately stops what he's doing and looks at me intently.

That's when I realize that I fucked up.

I can't believe I just posted this.