Pre story disclaimer

Please read the updates at the bottom of this page. 

This will have some smut and some fluff. It will be a well balanced mixture. ❤

If you're excited about this book please add it to your library and vote on it! ❤

Main characters are y/n and Han Jisung. ❤

All rights reserved so please don't copy my work. ❤
Thank you all for reading. ❤

Woojin was originally a big part of this story when it was first published. When everything went down I was asked to remove him so I did which caused the story line to falter. I didn't know how to rewrite it without him so that's why parts of it don't make much sense. It moves quickly because it was supposed to be a one night stand. If you have any questions please message me thank you for all your love and support.

Thank you to everyone who has loved this book as well as all new readers for choosing this book. I am keeping this book up for the people who really enjoy it, but I will no longer be writing smut stories or smut in my stories. Some books may have suggestive content, but that will be as far as it goes. I don't enjoy writing smut like I used to years ago. Thank you for always supporting me throughout this long process. I appreciate every single one of you. I hope you stick around to see what new books come out. I love you all and if you're new here welcome to the family!

I have changed the story some. Hopefully it flows better. I also changed the cover and tried to fix as many typos as I saw.