Chapter Six

I get in my car and drive to my hotel room. I grab the rest of my things and go by the front desk to tell them I'm checking out.

I get back in my car and send Rain a text.

Y/N
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I'm checking out of my hotel. I'm going to stay here for the next 3 weeks just not in the hotel I was at.

My Main Bitch 😘
Where will you be staying? Do you want me to stay up here for the next three weeks with you?

Y/N
I can't really tell you where I'll be staying. You can stay if you want. It would be nice to have some company when I'm free.

My Main Bitch 😘
When you're free? What is going on? Why are you being so secretive? We are supposed to be best friends. You should be able to tell me anything.

Y/N
If I tell you about this it could get someone I care about in a lot of trouble. I have to respect their privacy.

My Main Bitch 😘
But we are best friends and you are supposed to respect that too. I wouldn't keep anything from you and it's hurting me that you are keeping stuff from me for someone that I don't even know.

Technically she knows them.

Y/N
I have to talk to them first. Please respect that. I will talk to them tonight and I will tell you what they say.

My Main Bitch 😘
Okay.....
I'll stay but promise me you'll talk to them?

Y/N
I promise.

My Main Bitch 😘
Okay. Please be safe! I love youuu!

Y/N
I will. I love you tooo!

I start my car and drive back to Jisung's hotel. I take my things up to our room and start unpacking. When I get done I have a text from Jisung.

Peter Han

Hey Kit! Rehearsal went great! Chan took this picture of me and told me to send it to you

Hey Kit! Rehearsal went great! Chan took this picture of me and told me to send it to you. I'm not sure why but I hope you like it. How's your day going? ❤

Y/N
It's going good. I'm glad rehearsal was good for you! I know why he made you send that picture Jisung, because it's super sexy. 😉 I got everything unpacked here so we are officially roommates! ❤