Chapter Two

I get back to my hotel room. I put my things down and get ready to take a shower.

I get out of the shower and get dressed. I fix my hair and put a little makeup on. I check the time and I only have 20 minutes to make it to the park. I get in my car and start driving.

I arrive at the park right at 7.

Whew! Just on time!

It's dark at the park and there isn't anyone around. I suddenly see someone sitting on a bench across the park from me. They have a hoodie on and a face mask.

I walk over to them to see if it's Jisung.

I tap them on the shoulder.

"Jisung?"

He looks at me.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you came!"

"What is this about Jisung?"

I sit down next to him.

"This is going to sound strange but when I saw you I knew I would want to know more about you. I knew I would want to see you again. So I decided to take a chance. I've never really done this before so I'm not sure if it's the right decision but I'm trying. You took my breath away y/n."

"Jisung I....I don't know what to say."

"I'm not safe very long out here y/n. Someone will spot me. Say you'll come to my hotel room with me?"

"I don't know if I should go to your hotel room Jisung. What if the other members see?"

"They won't. I have a private room. Please y/n?"

"Okay."

We get in my car and drive five minutes up the road to his hotel. We park and go inside. He grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs to his floor. We find his room and look around for paparazzi. No one is around so we enter his room and he shuts the door.

"I think we can relax now."

He takes his face mask off.

He's so handsome.

He pulls his hoodie off and throws it on his bed. He sits down.

"Y/n, come sit with me please."

I go sit next to him.

"I don't know how to say these things or Express what I'm feeling right now y/n. I've never brought a girl back home from a fan meet. I've never left a note for anyone at a fan meet. I've never met anyone like you at a fan meet."

"Jisung, calm down. Take a breath."

"I can't. I have to explain to you how I feel."

"No you don't Jisung. I'm here aren't I?"

"Yes but I'm nervous."

"I am too Jisung. Why did you want me to come here?"

"I want to get to know you y/n."

"But you leave in a few weeks."

"I know."

He looks down.

I lift his head up.

"Jisung don't be sad."

"Okay."

He looks at me.

"What is it Jisung?"

"I really want to know things about you y/n."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

"I don't know where to start Jisung. Why don't we just relax? Get to know each other through hanging out?"