A new enemy arises

Y/n POV

I yawned as I closed my eyes. This place is boring compared to Tamriel and mainly Skyrim. Sure no ones heated of a dark elf or dunmer here so I couldn't go out with my ears seen, so I figured out a solution. Now I was bored as hell.

Issei: hey Y/n, come on

And then there was those 3. You see I just joined this school the other day and they were my guide. Well more like they were too blinded by perversion. I really hate them.

Y/n: no

Issei: but-

Y/n: by the gods no

Issei: it'll be fun

I sat up and glared at him with my one working eye(the white eye is supposed to be blind apparently).

Y/n: what do you not get about no

I stood up and walked away from them.

Y/n: by Talos, the divines, someone, please bring me back to Skyrim

Time skip

Y/n: so you got your ass handed to you?

Issei nodded as we walked back to our homes. We just had to walked across the bridge and then we split up.

Y/n: well you deserve it

Issei: and you deserve to be blind in both eyes

Y/n: harsh.

I grabbed his shoulder.

Y/n: another thing. You don't bring my eye up. It wasn't my choice to be blinded

Issei: yeah yeah, let go of me

I let him go as we continued walking.

???: excuse me?

I turned around to see two girls looking at us.

Issei: hello

Y/n: yes?

I acted like I always did as Issei, I think he was trying not to piss himself.

???: I'm Kala, that's Yuuma. We've see you two walk home before and well...

Yuuma: we've taken a liking to you two

Y/n: Talos! Their speak is terrible!

Kala: we would like you to be our boyfriends

Issei: I'm sorry?

Yuuma: we would like you to be our boyfriends!

I just stood there thinking it over. I don't trust them, but what do I have to loose? Not a lot other than my life.

Y/n: sure

I put on a smile, fake smile by they couldn't tell, as Yuuma came up and hugged me.

Time skip

As I waited for Yuuma to show up on our 'date' I started thinking of what could happen. It's not normal for a girl to just come up to someone, out of nowhere and ask for someone to be their boyfriend.

Y/n: When is she gonna show up?

I closed my eyes, counted to 3 and opened and I saw her across the street waving at me.

Y/n: perfect timing.

I waved back and she crossed and stood next to me. I put my hand out for her.

Y/n: shall we start?

She nodded, with a smile.

So we went off. Shopping, we had lunch, did a bit of sightseeing and then ended at a fountain in the park. At night. With no one around.

Yuuma: can I ask you something?

Y/n: sure

Yuuma; would you die for me?

I looked at her and saw she still had a smile.

Y/n: no

She looked at me.

Yuuma: to bad

She threw a spear at me and I dodged it.

Y/n: have a nice flight. FUS RO DAH

I sent her flying away after my unrelenting force shout.

I laughed.

Y/n: good luck finding me next time

I turned around and saw a girl with blood red hair.

Y/n: you saw nothing

I then ran off, leaving her in shock.

Rias POV

I stood there as he ran away.

Rias: sacred gear...

I looked in the direction the fallen angel was launched.

Rias: does he even know how powerful he is?

I laughed. He probably does. I'll just have to rethink my plan.

Time skip
Y/n POV

As I got home I opened the door and walked in. After that I'm now wondering what to do about that girl. How'd she even get there?

I chuckled to myself. Magic. That's how. But what I have to worry about is within the few days of being out of Skyrim I've made a new enemy. But they have yet to see the true power of a dragonborn.

Cliffhanger
Does it feel rushed? To me it does and sorry for that.