1 (edited)

"

Taehyung, truth or dare?" Jimin asks him expectantly.

The younger isn't afraid of his dares, because the boy from Busan is his best friend and he can trust him. "Dare Chim."

Jimin's expression immediately changes. Gone is the excited one, an mischievous grin has replaced it. Taehyung gulps.

"Send Jeongguk one of your hot pics, the hottest you own. You know what I am talking about." It's a whisper between them, no one else can hear the conversation.

Taehyung shakes his head in utter disbelief. There's no way he can do that. They're all friends and it would be very awkward afterwards. Why is his friend betraying him now?

Jimin accidentally had seen his NSFW pictures a few days ago, had promised to never mention it again. So much of the topic promises, never trust anyone...

But back to the game. Usually if you don't wanna do a dare, you drink, but not in this case. Their rules are more strict - as it should be.

Now, that Taehyung has no other choice as to send Jeongguk the very explizit picture, he lets out a deep sigh, grabs his phone, searches for their chat and then- his thumb is hovering over the send button.

How will he feel about him? Even though it's obvious a dare, it doesn't change the fact that it's Taehyung in this picture.

His inner freak out gets rudely interrupted by Jimin pressing his thumb down and the dreaded sound of an incoming message. Taehyung wants to disappear.

Jeongguk looks down, his phone lying on his lap, showing an incoming message. He has a hunch that he's part of the dare.

Taehyung watches him, prays for a suddenly empty battery or a miracle.

As if his prayer had been answered, Jeongguk puts his phone away without opening the chat. Taehyung nods in his direction as a thank you and Jimin on the other hand can't help but pout.

The night went on with different dares and embarrassing truths have been revealed. For example, Yoongi is dating one of the girls here but they have an open relationship so it's okay to kiss others. Only sex is a no-go.

Another one worth a mention is, that Namjoon and Seokjin had sex a few months ago, although they're not together. It was a one-time thing as they have said.

Hoseok had finally revealed his crush on Jimin and after that they became boyfriends. Fast, yes, but long overdue. Everyone knew they'd end up together, one way or another.

Now it's Jeongguk's turn.

"Jeonggukie, truth or dare?" Hoseok grins and Jeongguk knows that no matter what he's gonna chose, nothing good will come out of it. Hoseok may have always been a sunshine, but when it comes to this game, he's turning into the devil.

The youngest doesn't want to tell anyone his secret. "Dare, Hyung. Please be nice to me." He shows his famous bunny smile, making Hoseok roll his eyes.

Since the dancer hasn't prepared a dare, he looks around and sees a girl staring at Jeongguk. He finally has an idea of what to do. "I dare you to kiss SooYoung, nothing less than French."

Jeongguk's eyes widen, Hoseok knows exactly that he's gay, gayer than gay, not even bi. Unfortunately, there's no way out and he has to do it. Slowly standing up, he walks over to her. "Hi."

She smiles shyly, taking the outstretched hand to get up as well. Without wasting time, Jeongguk kisses SooYoung, turning it into a French kiss within seconds. A moan slips past the girl's lips and they stop.

Jeongguk feels awful, wants to wash his mouth with soap. Exaggerated? Maybe.

The cheering stops, everyone was whistling and howling. Alcohol makes people do weird things.

The game continues while Taehyung's staring at Jeongguk.

"What?" The younger whispers annoyed to him.

"You aren't gay, you've enjoyed it way too much." Taehyung chuckles, Jeongguk doesn't.

He gets angry, can't show it for now. He's going to wait until they were alone later, after all, sharing a room is what they always do.

✔ Prove Him Wrong // BTS TaeKook 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें