2 (M) (edited)

For the rest of the evening, Jeongguk's very dismissive of Taehyung, glad that everyone's tired now and goes to bed.

Taehyung follows the younger into their room, closing the door behind them. It's always necessary to lock it, since the Hyungs think it's fun waking the ones who sleep longer than the others with a bucket of ice cold water.

Jeongguk disappears in the bathroom. Taehyung waits patiently for him to come back so that he himself can do his night routine.

He hears the shower turning off, it's his cue to grab his pajama pants and getting up from the bed.

The door opens, revealing a half-naked, still wet Jeongguk.

Taehyung gulps. "Uh, my turn now." Knows the other is still angry at him.

To say that Taehyung is a very clean person would be an understatement. His friends often tease him when they see him coming out of the bathroom after a shower. At one of their past truth or dare games, he had admitted to clean all of his openings until they're clean, it includes his nose, ears and ass hole.

In the meantime, Jeongguk's resting on the bed, phone in his hand and the same notification still on the screen.

Should he or should he not open it?

At the end, curiosity leads him to do it.

Jeongguk's eyes become big, a naked butt is smiling at him, adorned with a silver colored diamond plug. Fuck. He even is shaved and his rim and the skin around it, pink. How can a person own such pretty balls? He lets a finger brush over the length of his own cock, noticing the hardness of it.

Through the arousal that impairs his ability to think straight, he makes the decision to show Taehyung how gay he really is.

Jeongguk leans back to lie down, takes a picture of his clothed, hard cock, sending it to Taehyung.

It only takes two minutes until there's a loud noise coming from the bathroom. Jeongguk checks his phone and the second blue checkmark tells him, that Taehyung has seen the picture.

Watch out Kim Taehyung, Jeongguk is a horny little shit whose pride has been hurt.

With a smirk, he watches Taehyung typing and then deleting the text, repeating it a few times. Jeongguk really needs to laugh, places a palm over his mouth and lets out a few chuckles.

As soon as Taehyung has stopped typing but no massage comes through, it's obvious that the older won't send him anything anytime soon.

Jeongguk rolls his eyes, of course he's not one to give up.

Come out idiot. You don't have to be ashamed, the picture is really pretty.

He looks up when the door is getting unlocked. Jumping out of bed, Jeongguk walks over to him, grabs his neck, tilts his own head to the side and smashes their lips together in a wet and hard kiss with both mouth open.

As if by instinct, Taehyung is kissing back, wraps his arms around the younger's middle and pulls him closer.

The first moan comes from Jeongguk, who feels euphoric. His friend is a good kisser, lips soft and tongue skilled.

They're getting more daring, Taehyung's hands start to explore the other's naked chest, plays with the buds, twirling them.

Jeongguk fucking loves it, is sensitive and more aroused than before. He pulls the older's pajama pants down, squeezing his butt roughly. "Damn Tae, so fleshy." He's not lying, Taehyung owns one thick ass. A slap to the right cheek brings out a deep moan from him. "I like that sound, can I bite your butt?"

"Later, first lemme make you feel good."

Only now, Jeongguk notices the hand inside his boxershorts, long fingers searching for his hole. "Oh fuck, please." He leans forward, chin resting on the slightly taller man's shoulder. There's a mirror right behind him, Jeongguk smirks. Why should only he receive all the pleasure? Taehyung loves to have things up his ass too. With that thought, he spreads the older's cheeks with one hand and enters two fingers with the other. "Fuck, you're already prepared. What did you do in the shower, huh?"

"Let's just say that I had a little fun."

"I see, so that means I can fuck you first?" Jeongguk bites his lower lip expectantly and watches through the mirror as his fingers disappear into the other's hole.

Taehyung stops preparing him for a moment. "You wanna fuck me? Sure, go on baby."

They're drunk, not wasted, but definitely drunk. Taehyung and Jeongguk are both sure that tomorrow they won't remember, not caring about it. Right now, they only want to fuck each other, let go of the sexual tension.

Jeongguk didn't need to hear more to pull out and turn the older around. "You can watch yourself in the mirror and I will be able to see your face while I fuck the hell out of you, gonna show you that I'm nothing but gay."

It makes Taehyung laugh. "So that's it about. I should annoy you more often then."

"Shut up." Jeongguk spanks him once, twice, before pushing his hard length past the rim. They don't use lube or a condom. In their current state, some things don't seem necessary, but later on they're gonna regret it for sure.

"Fuck Gguk, I would punch you if I wouldn't be such a sucker for pain. Keep going, don't hold back." Taehyung sees himself in the mirror, his gaze wandering up to look at Jeongguk, who has the tip of his tongue sticking out, eyes fixed on his ass and brows furrowed. The younger is rough, just as requested. His nails leave marks on his hips, while hips thrusting forward in a rather fast pace.

Taehyung doesn't remember the last time when he had truly good sex. Suddenly he groans loudly, Jeongguk has slapped him hard again, his cock has finally found the prostate and is continuously brushing it.

"Touch yourself Hyung. I can't hold back any longer." The younger throws his head back in pleasure, Taehyung was tensing his muscles around his dick while he was still speaking to him. "Shit." He fills him up, moans Taehyung's name and scratches his lower back and ass.

As soon as he comes down from his high, he looks around to search for his bag. Fortunately it's in reach but only if they both move two steps to the side. "Okay, since you didn't listen to me, you have to keep my cum inside you the whole night as a punishment and as luck would have it, I have just the right item for it." With a smooth movement, Jeongguk brings Taehyung to move sideways together with him, so he wouldn't slip out.

The whole time Taehyung didn't say anything, is too curious about what is going to happen.