6 (M) (edited)

They have to hurry, the movie only ongoing for twenty more minutes and they need to be back in fifteen at the latest.

"Tae." Jeongguk whines as Taehyung begins to suck on his neck.

"Hmm?" He doesn't stop, sucking more on the skin to leave a mark.

After Jeongguk has taken the initiative in the cinema earlier, Taehyung's certain that both want more. Last night wasn't mistake, he's sure of his feelings now.

Jeongguk lets out a whimper when the older's hand is back inside his pants.

"Do you like me Ggukie?"

"Yes! Oh fuck Tae. Yes, yes I do." Jeongguk's unable to lie while Taehyung moves his hand up and down, too slow for his liking.

"Good, because I like you too, honey." Taehyung kisses his way down over the clothes and drops to his knees in front of the younger.

There isn't much space in the cabin, just enough to continue what they have started.

Taehyung's undressing Jeongguk's lower half, groaning loudly as the dick slaps his face. "Fuck Gguk, so big." He pecks the tip, precum smearing over his lips. Taehyung looks up, licking it seductively off.

"Tae- oooh." Jeongguk grabs the other's hair as his balls get cupped, while his length is being licked. The prominent vein on Taehyung's tongue.

"You wanted to say something?" Taehyung asks but doesn't let him answer, wrapping his lips around the tip.

Jeongguk feels warm, can't wait till he finally can fuck Taehyung's mouth.

It starts slowly, piece by piece is disappearing in the warmth. Jeongguk's breathing gets faster and louder. His hand tightens on Taehyung's head, causing the older to gag as soon as the tip hits the back of his throat.

"Shit baby, you're taking me so well." Jeongguk's voice becomes darker and Taehyung hums around the length, he loves getting praised.

The older takes hold of the cute ass, as Jeongguk starts to fuck him.

Gagging sounds and more praises are echoing through the restroom. If there are other people inside, they don't care, too focused on each other.

"My pretty baby, you're mine and mine only." Jeongguk pulls his hair harder, is close to release.

Taehyung wants to say that yes, he is his, but it's impossible with a whole length down his throat. Instead he nods slightly, as much as it's possible.

Jeongguk sees is, smiles satisfied but doesn't stop the movement. "I'm close, can I come inside you?"

Taehyung looks up with tears running down his cheeks. He blinks twice.

"Is that a yes?" The younger can't help the chuckle at the cuteness of the other. That is, until he moans. Taehyung's tongue did something and it almost drove him over the edge. "Okay, fuck. That was good, do it again."

And he does, prepares himself to be filled with Jeongguk's cum.

He carefully thrusts faster, not to hurt the other.

Taehyung relaxes, what only partially works. Gags more often, with each hit of the end of his throat. Saliva is dripping down to the floor, creating a tiny puddle.

"Now baby, fuck, you are doing so so well." Jeongguk throws his head back, let's out a guttural moan.

Taehyung swallows as much as he can, has never done it before. He knows that his baby is clean.

Jeongguk kneels down to him, still breathing heavily. "Tae, sweetheart. Can I kiss you?" Only then he sees that Taehyung is hard. Had thought that he had touched himself, but it seems like he didn't at all. "Let me help you."

Taehyung shakes his head. "I'm fine, although I still want that kiss." Leans in to place a lingering peck on the younger's lips.

Jeongguk doesn't want to stop, he also feels bad about Taehyung's hard-on, but if he says that he's fine, then there's nothing he can do.

"We need to hurry now. Come on, let's wash our hands." The older opens the cabin, leading Jeongguk to the sink.

Jeongguk chuckles when Taehyung positions himself behind him, hooks the arms around his torso and washes the hands and face like that. They leave the restroom with a satisfied smile on their lips.

Before both enter the cinema, Jeongguk takes Taehyung's hand and intertwines their fingers. It's definitely a statement, hopes the older gets it.

Taehyung squeezes slightly and they enter the cinema room, aware of the others are going to see it and know what it means. The question of whether each other want to be his boyfriend is not necessary.

Yoongi notices them first. With a nod and a pat to the younger's back, he says "congratulations you both."

"Thank you Hyung." Jeongguk lifts Taehyung's hand and places a kiss on the back of it.

Not even two minutes later, they're making out, ignoring the already ending movie and their friends eyes on them.

"Took them long enough." Jimin whispers to Hoseok, who smirks. "Not everyone can be as fast as us."

- The End -