1

Jk POV

Looking at him, at his figure, his hands, his lips, and those beautiful eyes I can just get lost in. I never knew that I can feel this way just from looking at someone. I love everything about him, his boxy smile, his goofiness,his laugh, the way he can eat a whole pig and still have room to eat. I found that cute. And that man is mine.

Third Person POV

Jungkook was sitting in the back of the practice room just watching Hoseok teach Taehyung the moves to their new dance Blood, Sweat, and Tears. (A/n, yes I know when bst came out I chose it cause of the dance moves included.) Seeing Tae grind in the air multiple times trying to get the right body roll right anyone could notice Jungkook's staring. Everyone, but Taehyung as he was to focused on learning the right moves. Jimin walks over and hands Jungkook a water bottle noticing his staring.
"You good, JK?" Jimin asks with a slight smirk on his face looking at his maknae mesmerized by his dongsaeng's movements. Knocking Kook out of his enamoured state, "Yea,Yea, I'm fine." He mumbled looking down noticing his little problem. "Can you excuse me for a bit?"
"Sure, just hurry back." Jimin replies. Jin watches this whole interaction noticing Jungkook's little problem and telling Hoseok. Of course, the members knew about Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship. Gosh, they knew they were head over heels for each other before they got together. They decided to tease their poor maknae more. Right before Jungkook could walk out of the practice room Hobi called over. "Jungkook-ah, why don't you come over here to help us?" All Jungkook could do was nod as he walked over looking flushed in his face. "Ok, we need your opinion Kook. Do it, Tae." Jungkook almost drooling over the sight he sees. His boyfriend grinding on the ground then in the air.

JK POV

Now I knew why Hobi dragged me over here. They noticed my little problem. Well, not so little problem anymore. Taehyung is currently grinding on the ground then in the air. Gosh, makes me want him to pick me up and fuck me right then and there.

Jin POV

Oh, we got Jk good. I noticed his reaction. He was just watching in amazement. Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and I just watching this thing go down. Tae stands back up and sees the reaction if his poor little baby and decides to do more.

Tae POV

My baby sure loves this, but I cant not here and not now. No matter how much we want to. But i want to go further.

Third Person POV

The members just watching this go down, watch in awe as Tae continues the dance. Adding more hip movements than needed and licking his lips, biting them, and sticking his tongue out more than he needs to. Looking at his poor baby's reaction. God, was Kook hard, if he wasnt before, he is now. "What do you think so far kookie?" Tae asks after finishing his dance. Still the members are watching. "I-I t-t-think you d-did a good j-job." Mentally slapping himself before running over to Jin hiding behind him. He can feel Tae's smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm back. School starts next week but I will try to update once a week.