2

-Warning: Slightly Smutty
-Smut comes next chapter

Third Person POV

"Hey kookie, come here baby." Tae said to a shy Jungkook, almost cooing at how cute and flustered he is. Jin pushes him ahead, with all the other members still watching to see what happens.

Taehyung gently wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist, hugging him closely. All the members cooing at the sight of their youngest members in love.

Taehyung nibbles on his ear, "Now, would you like me to take care of your little problem for you, baby?" Jungkook, almost moaning, he nods his head. Namjoon jumps in knowing what will happen by the look in Taehyung's eyes, filled with love and lust. "Ok, you guys have all worked hard, so no more practice for today. Tomorrow you are also off because we all know why." Namjoon looks at the young couple smiling.

"Well, I guess we can leave now." Tae states as he picks Jungkook up bridal style. "Daddy I need you." Jungkook whispers in taehyung's ear as he was picked up. Now, Tae's boner clear to everyone and some wanting to know what the maknae said to get him like that. Tae practically runs out of the practice room, impatient for his baby.

Walking to their dorms and the only words coming out of their mouths are grunts from Tae's feeling his cock tighten hearing his baby beg for him.

Meanwhile.......

Jin speaks up after the silence in the room when the maknaes leave, "Do we even want to go back to the dorms?" All of them reply with a no, a definite no. "I guess I'll stay with Namjoon. We do need more time together." Jin winks as Namjoon walks over and puts his hand on Jin's waist. "We'll be in my apartment."

"I'll stay with Yoongi in his studio then." Jimin replies. Yoongi cuts in, "Hobi are you gonna come with us?" "Of course hyung." Hobi walks over and puts his arm around yoongi's waist. Jimin walks to the other side of Hoseok and said man wraps his other arm around Jimin.
"Is everyone fucking tonight?" Jin mentions, seeing the way Hoseok's hand slips down Jimin's back to his ass. He squeezes it and breaths on Jimin's ear, "Answer baby."
"I-I think s-so." Jimin barely makes out.

Back at the dorms.........

Taehyung had already put Jungkook down and they couldn't keep their hands to themselves in the elevator. As soon as those doors closed Tae pushed Jungkook against the wall, roughly making out with him. "Look at you, all hot and bothered from watching me grind in the air," he looks down at his baby's boner, starts palming him, " Your so hard for me."
"I could say the same thing to you." Jungkook retorts.
"Oh, so your gonna be a brat tonight."

Tae responds and kisses Jungkook roughly. All teeth and tongue, fighting for dominance. They could taste the want and need on each other's tongues. Before they got too into it the elevator door opened which meant they were on their floor. They go to their shared dorm with the boys, but before Tae unlocks the door he turns around.
"I want to see you naked on all fours on the bed ready for me to pound you. And do not touch yourself or you know whats coming. Wait for me like a good boy. You got it?" All jungkook could do is nod. As soon as the door opens, Jungkook runs as fast as he can to follow Tae's orders.