f o u r

*italics = sign language*

Miles was in shock. 

She had been taken by a group who showed up from nowhere and attacked. In the process of trying to fight them off, they had hit Miles in the stomach with a bat and knocked the wind out of her. Max wasn't with her, thankfully, because she had told him to stay by Daryl's side while she went with Glenn. 

The group who kidnapped Miles had shoved her into the trunk of the car and took off as soon as they could. Miles knew why. They wanted to do a trade for the guns. She wasn't stupid because it's something she would have done if she was in their shoes. 

Being in the dark trunk and not being able to hear anything scared Miles. She could feel the vibrations of the car but that was it. Miles was afraid she would never see Max or the group again. All she could hope for was for someone to save her.

+

Daryl turned and stormed after one of the Mexicans that was left behind. Before he could beat the shit out of the guy, Rick forced Daryl back.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Stop it!" Rick yelled at Daryl.

"I'm gonna kick your nuts up in your throat!" Daryl yelled and tried to fight Rick's grip. "They took Miles. That little bastard and his little bastard homie friends. I'm gonna stomp your ass!" Daryl continued yelling.

Glenn ran back to the group from where he was and noticed Max but no Miles. 

"Where's Miles?" He asked. By the look of Daryl's fuming face, he knew something bad must've happened.

Before anyone could answer Glenn, Rick started yelling at them to run because the walkers were coming towards them. He picked up the bag of guns and his hat, and ran back into the building with the group and the kid that was left behind.

They ran into the lab and secured the doors before turning their attention back onto the kid who was part of the group that kidnapped Miles.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went," Rick tried to stay calm.

"I ain't telling you nothing," The kid did not plan on snitching.

"Jesus, man. What the hell happened back there?" T-Dog asked while Glenn nodded. Both were still confused on how everything went down. It was supposed to be an easy plan. Glenn and Miles were going to run and get the bag of guns while Daryl, T-Dog, and Rick stayed behind and watched their back with the walkers. 

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me," Daryl roughly pointed his pointer finger to kid on the floor.

"You're the one who jumped me, puto! Screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my damn fault," The kid fired back at Daryl, giving Daryl a mean look.

"They took Miles! Could have taken Merle too."

The kid chuckled, "Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog Merle."

Daryl went to kick at the kid but Rick held him back. "Damn it, Daryl. Back off!" 

"Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl asked while pulling out Merle's hand from the backpack and throwing it at the kid.

The kid tried to back away, freaked out by the cut hand.

Rick held Daryl back again, "The men you were with took our friend. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out."

+

The group of Mexicans forced Miles out of the trunk and started to push her forward towards a warehouse. Out of no where she was shoved down to the floor. Miles looked up and saw a man screaming at her.