Doll

| Saturday, 16th March, 2:15PM |

Tom awoke and sat up, finding himself back in the hospital bed. He began to get lost in his thoughts again,

was it all a dream?

am i really working with the red leader?

wait

did i burn down a fucking hospital?

He was interrupted by Tord walking through the door and slowly moving towards him,

"Ah, you're awake my doll." He walked up to Tom and placed a hand on his chest, pushing him lightly to lay back down in the bed, Tom started to get a slightly worried look in his eyes.

"D-Doll?"

"Yeah," Tord smiled at him which was one of the very rare genuine ones, "my new nickname for you because of your eyes, well... old eyes"

Tom then realised he could see perfectly and his eyes werent painful anymore, he went to touch around his eyes then remembered...

The mask!

"So, there's good news and bad news, Tom."

"Bad news first, good news second." Tom ordered

"Well we had to surgically attatch the mask to your face - HOWEVER, the eye cancer has gone!"

Tom froze in shock and wasn't sure if to jump up and down like a little girl on Christmas or scream as loud as a man in a mental asylum.

"W-Wait so I'm not going to die?"

"Yeah, so the cancer is fully gone and is most likely not to come ba-"

Tord was interrupted by Tom getting up and hugging him,

"Thankyou so much..." Tom was trying to cry but couldn't because of the mask, however the mask did portray his eyes based off his current mood.

"It was nothing, Button Eyes."

Tom laughed and playfully punched Tord's arm, "Shut up Commie." They both began chuckling and blushing at each other before the doctor coughed,

"Sorry to interrupt Red Leader but you should take Thomas to his room."

Tord suddenly gave an angry look at the doctor and quickly pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and held it to the doctor's neck,

"I will when I want to, do not order me to do anything or else this knife will go straight through your neck, got that?"

One thing Tom had to learn quick is that Tord was a hothead and had a very short
the doctor gulped and nodded,

"Deepest apologies Red Leader. I will leave you to your business." He then turned and began looking in cabinets to distract himself.

Tord slowly put away the pocket knife and turned to Tom,

"We should get you to your new room, Tom. Follow me." He placed one hand around Tom's wait and another in his trench coat pocket.

Tom shivered slightly with Tord's cold robot arm around his slim, feminine-like waist.
"O-Okay" he whimpered out.

They began walking down a hallway and Tord was pointing to each door, a few occasional people sat in their rooms either tidying their guns or laying in bed or cleaning up their wounds

"So welcome to the Red Army, Doll-eyes. These are just the average rooms for the soldiers, so you won't be staying in these. Your room is pretty similar to mine seeing as you're basically the second most important person here, so say if I was assassinated or went missing, you'd be the new leader."

"Wait hold up, what do you mean I'd be the new leader - what do you mean assassinated?"

"Well let's just say there's a lot of people out to get me and the only people I can trust are you, Paul, Patryk and myself"

"I thought Paul and Patryk were your parents?"

"Well, they're like my parents, they look after me and care for me and treat me like I'm their son, it's annoying as fuck at times but they just look out for me."

Tom paused, remembering that Tord's parents had been killed in a house fire when he was 6 and had to grow up, really quick.

"That's really nice of them Tord, I'm glad you found people who care about you."

Tord paused and clenched his fists before shaking his head and looking foward,

"We're at your room, go on in"

Tom opened the door and walked into the giant and regal room, it looked exactly like Tom's room back in their house (which he shared with Matt and Edd) but larger and slightly more tidy.

"Woah, this is amazing Red, how did you even get all of this stuff"

"I have my ways, anyway, you sure you like it?"

"Hell yeah! This is badass" Tom said, you could almost see stars in his voids then turned to Tord,

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Well you're my partner in crime and if we're literally gonna spend the rest of out lives together and work side by side."

"Yeah but, you're being too nice..."

"Like I said, as you're my 'right hand man', we're going to be spending lots of time together and I believe for a good bond and trust we need to know everything about each other, no matter what..."

On the words 'lots of time together' Tord laid a thumb and index finger on Tom's chin and leaned himself closter to him, pinning Tom against the wall and the tension being so thick you couldn't even cut it with a knife.

Tord then backed away and wiped his outfit down, smirking at himself, Tom was bright red and slightly embarrassed, "Anyway! You should settle into your room and I'll be back in a few minutes, just do whatever you need to do, doll eyes."

Tom pauses a minute, he wanted to questiom why Tord was being flirty and suggestive towards Tom, but decided not to - as Tord is unpredictable.

"Alright, thanks Red."

Before Tord closed the door he peeked his head back in his room, "Just between you and me, you can call me Tord" He smirked and then closed the door gently behind himself.