[12]

Diana stood at the edge of the ramp, watching the gate

Diana stood at the edge of the ramp, watching the gate. The sky, a very dark gray and rain was pouring down. She had gotten soaked moments after first exiting the drop ship. A few delinquents had been trying to put a tarp up in the doorway, as if that would keep the rain out. "Diana!"

The brunette turned her attention away from the gate and to Isaac. "They aren't back yet." She simply stated. Bellamy and a few others had left camp and hadn't come back.

"I know, but do you seriously want to stay out here and risk getting sick?" Isaac questioned. "You are a leader here." He held his hand out. "Come on."

Diana looked at the gate again before taking Isaac's hand and letting him pull her inside. "This is Raven Reyes calling Ark station." She looked at Finn who was on a makeshift bed. He was pale and a sheen of sweat was covering him. Speaking into the radio again Diana could hear the desperation in her voice. "Come in Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station."

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" A girl asked Raven.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven snapped forcefully.

"Raven?" Clarke called. "You can do this okay?"

Raven nodded back. Diana removed her wet jacket and pulled her hair up. "Calling Ark Station. Please come in. I'm on the ground with the hundred." Her head tilted down as she said quietly. "We need you."

Diana gently placed a hand on Raven's back. "You got this."

Raven gave her a thankful look and a small smile before continuing. "Please. Calling Ark Station. The hundred are alive."

"This is a restricted station. Who is this? Please identify yourself."

Diana's eyes widened. "No fucking way." The delinquents were now surrounding Raven and the radio.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground." She looked back at Clarke and Finn. "Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin. Now."

"Hang on Raven. We're trying to boost your signal." A man over the radio said.

Then it was a femal voice. "Raven? Are you there?"

"Mom? Mom, it's me." Clarke spoke into the radio.

"Clarke?" So it was Abby, she sounded amazed.

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder." Clarke spoke frantically, looking back at Finn who was only getting worse.

A different voice came on over the radio, a voice of a person she thought was dead. "Clarke, this is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on Earth?"

Clarke swallowed. "Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone." She stated. "Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest."

"Clarke. Is my son with you?" Jaha's voice cutting something in Clarke.