[13]

She was furious, and couldn't even leave

She was furious, and couldn't even leave. Diana couldn't believe the words exchanged between her and Isaac. She took her hair down and was on the second level. It was loud but her thoughts were louder, Harper was sat next to her. "What happened up there?"

"Nothing, Harper." Diana shook her head not looking at the girl.

"Don't lie to me."

Diana shut her eyes. "Listen, I'm not lieing. I don't care if you don't believe me."

Harper placed a hand on Diana's. "I just want to make sure you're okay." She said in a gentle voice.

Diana was still drunk as she leaned back with a sigh. "I'm fine." Her eyes landed on Octavia. "I'll be right back." Before Harper could protest Diana was already on her feet.

Diana sat next to Octavia. "Hey, listen, what Isaac said to you was idiotic and childish." Diana's eyes widened as she looked at the dark haired girl.

"Y- you heard that?" Diana stammered.

Octavia nodded her head. "It's not true Diana."

Diana scoffed. "It is." Octavia sat up and moved infront of Diana, just like their first night on the ground.

"Diana, I know that you think you're a horrible person." Octavia lifted her chin so she would look at her. "But you aren't. Diana, you saved my life."

Diana fought back the urge to do something stupid. "You think so, huh?"

"I know so." Octavia deadpanned. Her green eyes meeting Diana brown ones. "Diana, it's in you to forgive Isaac. You're good."

"He's going to torture that grounder to get on Bellamy's good side." Diana ran her fingers through her hair.

Octavia shook her head. "Okay you know what, let's not talk about Isaac."

Diana shook her head, standing up. "I'm gonna kick his ass." She headed to the ladder and made her way up.

"Diana!" Octavia scrambled to her feet. "Wait, stop!"

Diana was blocked by an arm. "Get the hell out of my way Miller." She growled as he looked to Bellamy for approval.

"It's okay. Let her through." Bellamy nodded. Diana got to the top and her eyes landed on the grounder. She moved close to him and he jerked back.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you." Diana told the grounder, unsure if he could understand her or not. "I'm here to hurt this jackass." She jutted her thumb in Isaac's direction.

"Diana." Octavia grabbed her arm. "I know that you're mad at him, you have the right, what he said was pretty disgusting."

"Exactly Octavia." Diana pulled out of her grasp, before standing infront of Isaac. "I hate you. You know that, right?"