Her Face

I'm really sorry for making you guys wait :c

I am currently sitting in the middle of the empty student council room. It has been a while since I told Ririka to piss off, and lately, I've been starting to feel a little lonely.

Regretfully, I've been getting used to having her following me around like a lost puppy. As annoying as it was, it made me feel special. Students would always glance at me as if I was the president herself.

My thoughts were clouded with Ririka Momobami and I caught myself with my cheeks flushed. The phone in my blazer pocket vibrated against my stomach, making me jump back to my senses.

I pulled out the device and immediately, my eyes rolled. The phone continues to vibrate and pop up messages filled the screen.

My thumbnail was in between my canines as I angrily chewed on it, I was annoyed by the text messages Suzui was sending me. As much as I tried to ignore the notification, my eyes couldn't help but read over Yumeko's name.

"What the hell?" I spoke to myself. "Tower of Doors? I don't understand, you dumbass!"

I virtually cursed at Suzui for not keeping a watchful eye on Yumeko before tossing the device onto the coffee table in front of me. My back hits the soft, red couch when I slouch in defeat.

There was a sound of jingling keys outside and the huge mahogany door slowly opens. I didn't have enough energy to tell them to piss off, however, a certain masked girl enters the room.

Ririka pauses her walking when she sees me slouching on the couch. Her and I stare at each other for a few seconds before the girl slowly backs away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my voice came out harsher than expected and I see her tense up.

"I'm sorry for bothering you," Ririka says the same sentence every time we accidentally cross each other's paths.

My eyebrow twitches slightly before I motioned my hand towards her, "I need to ask you something."

"Of course," She replies dryly with that robotic voice.

I watched her slowly walk up to me, the mahogany door closes by itself. Her hands are folded together in front of her body, it seemed like she was ready to serve me.

My arms were crossed over my chest as I looked at her with narrowed eyes, "What the hell is the Tower of Doors?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that," She replies quickly.

"Why not?" I snapped back.

That comedy mask of hers stares down at me, Ririka seemed to be looming over closely. "It's the president's business." She draws out her words.

"Then, why is Yumeko there?" I asked with the same attitude.

She goes silent and straightens herself, placing both of her hands to her sides. I was beyond annoyed by Ririka's silent treatment and seeing her in that mask only added fuel to the fire.

"Why did Kirari take her there?" I spoke harshly and the girl in front of me shrinks a little. "I need to know if Yumeko threw herself into danger... again."

The vice president inhales sharply, I can hear it through the mask. I watched Ririka turn her face away from me as her attention was drawn elsewhere.

"You sure care about her a lot, do you treat all your friends like this?" Ririka's asks cynically.

My eyebrow twitches just a little bit as I struggled with replying to her question. As much as Yumeko annoys me with her extreme gambling problem, she is my friend and her dying would be a little problematic.